Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

hey ladies I am back! guess what the guy I  was talking about before I left for work immed me right before I stepped out had to say sorry that I really had to literally  run out the door lol. Anyways work wasn't too bad. Now I am eager for next episode.

Wt guy sonali?? 

BTW Hola!!!  HUGG!!
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

ahhaaa!! ohkieee!! 

guys what abt UV pissed over that NEWS THINGY abt him marrying a fatichar RK and then he goes into angry mode and  -----------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to read it 😉
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

kiara- aree yaha par grammar ki koi nahin karta it's all upto u but ppl just wants to enjoy a gud story.thats what i look for in a FF.

Agreed and these crazy CVs makez us crazy with filler episodes 😡 😡 so that the only way of cooling us up... 😆 😆
Hubze thumbnail

Realie u mean seriously!! Ohkiess soon!! But that means I must discontinue the gal behind the throne? 

I didn't know that was also your writing so now you better update both of them soon...😆 😆
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail

hey ladies I am back! guess what the guy I  was talking about before I left for work immed me right before I stepped out had to say sorry that I really had to literally  run out the door lol. Anyways work wasn't too bad. Now I am eager for next episode.

welcome back😳. all of us are excited for monday's episode n can't wait for some manveer.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hubze

Agreed and these crazy CVs makez us crazy with filler episodes 😡 😡 so that the only way of cooling us up... 😆 😆

true the FF's or vid mix just makes our day when there is a crappy epsiode.😆
Hubze thumbnail

ahhaaa!! ohkieee!! 

guys what abt UV pissed over that NEWS THINGY abt him marrying a fatichar RK and then he goes into angry mode and  -----------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

👍🏼 Do write about it...
Hubze thumbnail

Hey welcome...🤗
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
has anyone watched ssshhh phir koi hai ashish was in there but he was more buff n all. he was still cute back then.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Hubze thanks for reading my fic, I have it named Tera Mera Pyaar