The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
rima- lekin vijay se shaadi kaun karega woh toh girls se bhi jaida girly hain naa πŸ€£ i bet he wuld be fighting with his bride saying ur lehnga is more sexier than mine i wish i could wear it i am sooo jealous.πŸ˜†Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
i have an idea the jagat guy n unnati would make a cute couple but the jagat dude's eyebrows bugs me for some reason.
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

😲u mean real bro and sis in real life?
cuzines thik hai but real🀒

Yup man just leave it 🀒 🀒... It was disgusting...🀒 🀒 A friend of mine told me she heard it somewhere...🀒 🀒
Originally posted by Hubze

NOOO man πŸ˜²  UV'z sis is so sweet she deserve better and vijay is like in your wordz ewww.
no yaar i didnt say dis both to get married, i said one of dem marriage to happen.
rima- yaar in todays world anything is possible you can just avoid by not talking about it. thats my solution to these kind of topics or ppl. Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

no yaar i didnt say dis both to get married, i said one of dem marriage to happen.

OH... But yup seriously man who would marry that idot vijay...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

rima- yeah it was crazy they even had kids.

What are you talking about???????????? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Hubze

What are you talking about???????????? πŸ˜•
bro-sis story like they were dating each other n married n the girl got pregnant n all n i forgot why they had to get a dna test but they got one done n found out they were long lost  bro-sis.both of them were embrassed n didn't know what to do. 
B back wt were u ppl tokin abt?
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

rima- yaar in todays world anything is possible you can just avoid by not talking about it. thats my solution to these kind of topics or ppl.

Agreed man when my friend told me that story my jaw literally drooped 🀒 🀒... And they call it being modern and they are free to live as they like... 🀒 🀒
🀒