~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Confused You win ...I lose ...Nice topic Bye take care have a nice day 

sh4m_4 Groupbie
sh4m_4
sh4m_4

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
finally someone that think dek has another male character apart from uday, Akash will get his princess in the end. but right now I wann see how Moniya become manayata
winterdusk Goldie
winterdusk
winterdusk

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
nice post u may have a point but frankly speaking i m bit disappointed by how the cv have sketched his character

for me akash is someone who simply loves to wait under the apple tree waiting for the apple to fall down he hasnt done anything to get his girl
 first of all he promised murari to take care of his daughter but wen his daughter was in trouble he was nowhere like she easliy went with the truck driver leaving him and he instead of climbing the truck he readily gave up the search thank goodness the truck driver was not like the other drivers shown in the movie he was good guy but what if he was a bad guy muniya was his responisbility but akash failed in it miserably and then he was ready to fight against the world for muniya he even declared his love for muniya and he promised muinya to be with her but again the next day wen  actually muniya needed him he was standing infront of his house like mannenquin he didnt even reacted wen uday took muniya hands and declared her as his would be wife he already had that defeated look protogonist dont act like that he lacks that possessiveness that warmth and protection that a girl looks in a boy every girl wants her love to stand for her but no he just gave up with one tiny winy question of reporter oh common isnt he aware of the fact that muniya was manyata   y didnt he thought it earlier and then y did he confess if he can love someone he should have guts to keep her by his side safe and secure but he didnt ofcourse muniya needs a family but she will be married soon and her actual family will be her husband family so y did he gave up so easily and the reason was very lame its sheer stupid and idiotic on his part wen muniya needed his advice  learning her father is kidnapper instead of telling her the importance of the family he was confessing his undying love which grew like speed of light and vanished next day wen she  needed him instead of showing his love for her he was giving her the lecture is he nuts or what i will not be suprised if tomorrow he comes again and claim his right on her and next day say oh i m sorry u need to go to ur family back i m poor salesman thats it basically this ping pong is highly irritating

as far as uday is concerned he is snob brat heartless prince but in the inital episode he was shown as the person who is actualy searching his love he has soft corner for his sister and his childhood freinds but now i think he is sidelined too and cv is just utilizing him for smircking and like a pawn of the queeine i m sure his character will be ruined too

actually nothing against the actors its cv ...just wanna give one advise cv make ur mind clear and concentrate on one track and plz sit and better work on the character on the show rather than finding stupid colorful words and highly irritating track  its really going nowhereSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlyscorpioakshaayawisehigaholic-scarlett-Jaded

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Yeah i agree they'll probably make a caricature of both the characters and probably end up with something really weird and stupid...so that we'll all want to commit suicide after watching it. 

But with the current track fanning out, we'll probably get ManVeer a lot... Hope uday changes a little or we get to see a different side of him a little every day...Big smile

The real UV behind those nasty killer smirks *drool*
ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

What Akash did was really nice for letting Manyeta go to her familySmile

wisehigaholic Goldie
wisehigaholic
wisehigaholic

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Yeah i agree they'll probably make a caricature of both the characters and probably end up with something really weird and stupid...so that we'll all want to commit suicide after watching it. 

But with the current track fanning out, we'll probably get ManVeer a lot... Hope uday changes a little or we get to see a different side of him a little every day...Big smile

The real UV behind those nasty killer smirks *drool*

well if uday changes then i have no objection at all but from the looks of how many ppl want see manita and uday  i believe thats how it will happen then but i really felt bad for akash he really loved her but i uday and manita are probably meant be but i just wish uday becomes sweet to manita.

Go to top