India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ultimate comfort-part 3

cutechubby Groupbie
cutechubby
cutechubby

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
when arnav joined khushi in bed he kissed her to his heart's content, but still was not satisfied. Her jewellery in her neck was obstructing his kisses, he slowly removed them, then he came to her earrings which were not giving him full access to her ears, he got rid off them. He weaved his hands through her long hair and felt them so silky, smooth and were turning him on very badly..he called her "khushi...khushi..." she replied, "ji..." was all she could speak. arnav, "do you trust me?"..."with my whole heart" she replied..."I want to make you mine...I want my impression all over you that whenever anyone looks at you they better stay off and when I look at u with all my impressions, i would want to creat more..." she gave a small laugh..."im serious"...he said and looked into her eyes... "par shaddhi..." "this is the actual shaddhi for us...the worldly ceremony we shall arranage..." "but..." she started.." ...he said, "no buts...I want you right now..you cant stop me now...its not fair...after tasting you it is so hard to keep my hands off you..." she suddenly realised "you havent told me that you love me..." arnav gave a good laugh and said,"idiot as usual...more than telling let me show you how much..." when he said that khushi forgot her existence and gave herself up to him. arnav had discarded all her jewellery, when she was about to help him remove her bangles, he stopped her...he said "no dont...i want them on...I want to hear the sound of the bangles when i make love to you...the sound of the bangles mixed with your sounds.." khushi's head was spinning...arnav observed that she was like a doll...flawless skin...he felt, "God! how many months I've wasted shouting at her when I always knew that we will end up here only..." he kissed her passionately and crushed her mouth under his...doing this he discarded the pallu of her saree and lay his hands on her hips...they went on and on kissing that neither of them knew how they had undressed each other...but they were both naked under the sheets. khushi was experiencing something sooo new and estactic...she ran her hands over arnav's back and was slowly getting to know him. she couldnt believe herself that she was in bed with arnav and him making such a sensuous love to her...he kept calling her name..and mumbling something in passion...when his hands travelled to touch her breasts, they were so soft that he was almost getting scared to hold them...but to contrast her nipples were so erect and hard and just by pinching them he brought out different sounds from khushi's mouth...he was getting addicted to those sounds and he kept torturing her by pinching both her nipples...khushi wanted to scream with pleasure...arnav decided that he was teasing her too much and gave one breast rest for few seconds and replaced his hand with his mouth and started sucking slowly. khushi weaved her hands through his hair and held him so close...he took the nipples deep inside his mouth and sucked hard at it...the same treatment was given to the twin...and khushi couldnt control her passion and was able to feel that she was getting a lot wet THERE...(to be continued)...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazlingdivyarest.restblah_blah3

Dazlingdivya Senior Member
Dazlingdivya
Dazlingdivya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Wow, That was hotBlushing.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top