Dill Mill Gaye

yesterday something hurt me while watching Sone...

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday i was watching the closing of  star one which was in form of wedding ceremony and celebration of abhay and piya...of pkiyek and everything was good in that show ...but my eyes were were searching for DMG actors 😉who were completely missing from scene..😕
 it hurt me alot that the show which gave star one a big status how can they forget them so easily...thank god atleast sanaya was there from mjht but still...it would have been great if dmg actors were also there🥺

on the other hand when i saw this huge wedding episode was of more than an hour ...i was surprised and sad tooo😭since when dmg was there i always wished for this kind of huge episodes just for armaan and riddhima marriage ...this thing was hurting me more😭...
i think every show got its fav couples married except ours 😕...i wished for armaan and riddhima marriage and so for atul anjali and rahul muskan...but it never happened ...😭  but i will always cherish for being an AR fan...

though star one forget our show to mention but even then i will thank starone for giving  us our dmg and most importanly my armaan and riddhima😊... which is best romantic couple and has the most romantic love story i have ever seen on tv😍...i can never ever forget dmg in my life...😊

and also i will never lose hope for DMG3 with armaan and riddhima and entire old gang😊

Love AR for life

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari2531 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
don't worry dr.muskaan is there 4m DMG...we have to adjust like that
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
yeah we have to adjust like that only
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys plzzz,we can not lose hope for dmg 3. the channel is not giving permission, so plzzz dont stop spaming and requsting and calling them. hope is all we have,plzzz we have to get it back.
WE JUST HAVE TO
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ARMaaneetAbhiya

guys plzzz,we can not lose hope for dmg 3. the channel is not giving permission, so plzzz dont stop spaming and requsting and calling them. hope is all we have,plzzz we have to get it back.
WE JUST HAVE TO

even i dont want to lose hope for dmg but sometimes  i feel like we r ignored badly by them...but u r ryt we have to fight for dmg for AR

Love AR for lyf

nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 May be DMG crew was not invited coz they don't believe in marriages! 😛  As DMG is all about infidelity, break ups & divorces! 😆 

Break-Ups / Adhoori Love Stories

1. Siddhant Modi

2. Shilpa Malhotra

3. Yuvraj

4. Naina

5. Suvarna

6. Raj

7. Atul

8. Anjali

9. Abhimanyu Modi

10. Nikita

11. Rahul

12. Muskaan

13. Sapna (loved Shubhankar)

Phewww... long list eh!? 😛 Did i miss anyone!? 😆

TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i agree wid u ... DMG never got a proper ending coz they messed up the show to no ends... acc to me AR was the best luv story i ve ever watched on indian telly bt cvs jst messed it up so much towards the end... however i did like the ending of Riddhima proposing to Armaan.. ..tht was really unique bt still sumthing went amiss & it was a grand AR wedding ...they shd hv ended it wid AR wedding...& yes i too missed the DMG actors on the ending of Star One sp KSG & Jenny  ...
-GreenEnvy- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
well,
A: that was a huge ass cast, and theres always the question of season one or two and if they managed to bring in only one or two knowing dmg fans there would an outrage the size of anartica about why this and not that just cuz noone here seems to have a life other than nitpicking

B: same reason. dmg is just to much of a touchy subject i mean think about it this thing has one of the most controversial and outspoken fanbase ever, it would be a major headache in a time of bittersweet joy