MY FIRST SIDMA OS-LOVE NEVER DIES..

fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

hello ppl ..this isthe first time ive writtien sumting...hope all sidma fans will like it..plzz do comment if u like my post.

In Sanjeevani-

ridz-''dr. kirti ...sid..i mean dr. siddhant kahan hai unse ek case discuss karna tha''

dr.kirti-"dr.riddhima dr.siddhant aaj hospital nahi aayenge unki tabiyat kharab hai".after that dr. kirti leaves

ridz-"i think mujhe sid se milne jaana chahiye"

at pent house..sid was changing in his room wearing a white pathani kurta and salwar.
ridz enter the pent house as she finds that the door is already opened.

ridz-"darwaza khula chodne ki aadat gayi nahi ab tak."she calls out for sid."zaroor apne room mein hoga."
she goes to the room and finds sid wearing the white attire.Her heart skipped a beat as he looked breathtakingly hott.

ridz-"sid aaj tum hospital nahi aaye.dr. kirti ne bataya tumhari tabiyat kharab hai"

sid-"haan wo thoda bhukhar hai shayad.maine medicine leli hai..ill b f9."
she touches sid to find the temperature

ridzz-"sid tumhe bahut tez bhukhaar hai.tum yahin ruko main abhi aati hoon."
while she was walking out of the room,she accidently gets hooked by a nail torning off her sleeves.she immediately got freezed at that point.seeing this sid turned his back on her face.

sid-"riddhima relax.tum wahin ruko ...main abhi aata hoon."he goes to his wardrobe and takes out a beautiful red shifon saree with a embroidered border.

"lo ye pehen lo."

ridzz-"ye saree kiski hai"
sid-"well..main to saree pahanta nahi..ofcourse tumhare liye hi hai..bahut pehle kharidi thi.par kabhi dene ka mauka hi nahi mila.Red tumhara fav. color hai na."

ridzz-"tumhe kaise pata?"
sid-"mujhey sab yaad hai ridhima..."

Sid goes out of the room and riddhima went to change.she came out of the room wearing the red saaree which was a bit trancelucent...she looked damm hott in it..she saw sid standing in the garden.as she made her way towards him sid felt an unusual feeling inside and suddenly he turns his back and saw riddima standing nxt to her.Sid got stunned looking at her.she loked drop dead gorgeous.sid in his mind

sid-"she never looked so beautiful as the way she is looking tonite..huhhh wats happening to me"

ridzz-"thanxx for the saree ...bahut khoobsurat hai"
sid-"par usebhi zyada tum..
ridzz-"kya?kuch kaha tumne?"
sid-"nahi to ..(in his mind)bach gaye"
suddenly,they hear sounds of lightning and it starts raining..they run inside the hall,getting a bit drenched up

Sid goes into his room to bring towel while riddhima on the other was setting her wet hair.waterdroplets falling from her hair making her look steamingly hott..sid brings the towell from his room and see riddhima all drenched in water and her trancelucently visible figure..Riddhima felt sumthing and see staring at her.she gets a bit uncomfartable and sid notices that.he quickly handover the towell to riddhima steps back..still from the corner of his eyes he kept gazing at her.sid slowly cums near her and ask her for a dance.
sid-"ridhima mere saath dance karogi"
ridz-"emm dance..."
sid starts leaving from there thinking she might have felt bad..

ridzz-"sid..kahan ja rahe ho.'
sid-"kuch nhi ridhima ..."
ridzz-"kyun dance nhi karoge mere sath..mujhey bura nhi laga"
then the music starts and the song is my fav.kuch khaas hai...
they danced on they whole song leaving ridhima in sid's arms..suddenly the lightning blows with a huge gust of wind and electricity goes off.ridhima gets scared and holds him tightly.
sid-"relax ridhima mujhey pata hai tumhe andhere se darr lgta hai..main hoon tumhare saath..tumhe kuch nahi hoga"
ridhima slowly loosens his grip on sid and  meets his eyes.SR*EYELOCK*
RIDHIMA-"i m sry sid"
sid-"its ok"
they come close to each other till their nose touches..and then finally after much of resitence they kiss each other softly turning it into a passionate 1😳

as its my first attempt i cant think beyond kiss...but hope u all have liked it.πŸ˜›plss bare with my typing mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia1000 thumbnail
SR OS...after so long πŸ˜
Fariya ji apna hidden talent ab tak kaha chupa k rakha tha πŸ˜‰

"waterdroplets falling from her hair making her look steamingly hott..sid brings the towell from his room and see riddhima all drenched in water and her trancelucently visible figure" β˜ΊοΈ

Dil hi dil main Sid must b singing this song "oolala oolala...tu hai meri fantasy" πŸ˜† 

Can't believe its ur first attempt... its just so beautiful...missing my SR even more after reading it πŸ˜­
n the ending is just β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ ...You shouldn't have ended at this point πŸ˜‘ ...You know what I mean πŸ˜‰ ... πŸ˜†
Keep writing...won't mind if you write something even more Besharam... πŸ˜†
I loved it...muahhhzzz fr writing it...πŸ˜ƒ
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hey its beautiful
u shud definitely continue writing
plzz start a ff soon and pm me wen u do 4 sure
fariya94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubli1234

hey its beautiful

u shud definitely continue writing
plzz start a ff soon and pm me wen u do 4 sure

thanxx for liking it..well i havent thought of any ff yet..
but will try.πŸ˜‰
fariya94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia1000

SR OS...after so long πŸ˜

Fariya ji apna hidden talent ab tak kaha chupa k rakha tha πŸ˜‰

"waterdroplets falling from her hair making her look steamingly hott..sid brings the towell from his room and see riddhima all drenched in water and her trancelucently visible figure" β˜ΊοΈ

Dil hi dil main Sid must b singing this song "oolala oolala...tu hai meri fantasy" πŸ˜† 

Can't believe its ur first attempt... its just so beautiful...missing my SR even more after reading it πŸ˜­
n the ending is just β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ ...You shouldn't have ended at this point πŸ˜‘ ...You know what I mean πŸ˜‰ ... πŸ˜†
Keep writing...won't mind if you write something even more Besharam... πŸ˜†
I loved it...muahhhzzz fr writing it...πŸ˜ƒ

i know wat u mean abt the ending...but i think ive to take classes from u for that..πŸ˜†

but thanxx for such a big comment.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful os...
loved it
loveSR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start...continue soon...
fariya94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveSR

nice start...continue soon...

thannxx but it was os ..so it ended there..
but will surely trysumthing new nxt time😊
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘awesome update dearπŸ‘πŸΌ...i'm so happy finally after a long time i get our siddhima osπŸ₯³

please pm me dear😳 
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reserved :D

*Edited

Oh My God, your first OSπŸ‘... Beautiful Fariya...

Loved the last bit... β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜

Please write more...
Edited by Liashna - 12 years ago