Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -RougeDreams-

I can see that everyone is all upset and sad because PKYEK ended and that SO is becoming Life Ok and I can understand I'm not happy about it either but that does not mean that you nor I have to start judging the channel just by seeing a promo of it and saying that it should go to hell and loose it's trps. Give the channel a chance before all of you including me make up our minds about it! There is a saying that is commonly used which is "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover" because you will never know if it's good or not unless you open the book and read it! All I'm saying is don't hate a channel just because it took a show away! The makers and the channel they all had reasons for which they took the show away and we have to just respect that even if we don't like it! We can't keep blaming them for everything! Life has to go on! I'm sorry I just had to and I'm sorry if I offended anyone or hurt someone. This is just how I feel.

..yr right...but still d thing is we don't want 2 see d same rona dhona scenes n things...n star one was a bit different...so it hurts when a channel replaces it just coz of that...
--faroo-- thumbnail
😵may in kai serials kai sarai actor n actresses ko humara vampire sid akai bite karlai sara khon peelai kabhi bhi yai life ok .ok us kai serials kai promo dekh kar to lagta hai ka is mai koi bhi serial ok nahi anai wala sarai rona dhona ...ma ... or wo pata nahi kon kon sai ronai dhonai walai serials hai ufff is kai liyai in ho nai star one abnd kiya or pkyek bhi😡
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just want to say we dont hate the channel just coz it's taken our show. All the show promos are same as of other channel. So what's the reason for changing a channel to saas bahu channel wheras all channels same like it. May be the shows are good but not unique. We already saw such shows. It may get high trps but what's the value of those people who love unique shows. That means we who like unique shows have no value. We are useless.
--Megz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 i so agree wid u sanchita!!
ilove99 thumbnail
mee too!!thats what i feel!
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm not interested...I have decided not to watch Life OK because it only reminds me of Abhiya and then i miss them alot and it feels so sad that the show ended. PKYEK was the USP of Star One and Abhiya were the USP of PKYEK
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: madhuri16

..yr right...but still d thing is we don't want 2 see d same rona dhona scenes n things...n star one was a bit different...so it hurts when a channel replaces it just coz of that...

Yeah I can understand that but rona dhona scenes are in every single drama if you watch it or not! it's not going to go away! and who knows maybe these new shows will be different you can't just assume that they are going to be saas bahu types and have the same rona dhona stuff you have to at least watch a few episodes to really know what the show is and plus even star one had rona dhona scenes in their shows they were in PKYEK too and yet we all watched it! and yet if you don't want to watch the same repeated stuff then don't watch the channel simple but don't go hating it that's all I am saying!
Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Life OK is a useless channel. I didn't watch the whole show but did a sneak peak at 9:00 pm and believe me it's exactly like some other saas bahu soaps. It's same like any saas bahu channel. Now when even zee tv, sony also trying to bring some unique shows, try to experiment what's the need of star to launch a saas bahu channel. and now I can safely say my judgement was totally right. Sometimes the promos be very good but the shows aren't that good. But here the shows go just like the promo. Same ghinsa pita stories.