Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Star desh...or LifeOK? - Page 3

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
and these new shows stories is heading nowhere how will they complete them, puri Indian serial history mein itne bakwas shows aaj tak nahi aai hongay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree!! Isse acha ek akela PKYEK hi rakh lete to channel ki TRP apne aap hi bad jaati!!
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
han yar they could have shown abhiya's married life
--Megz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah!!! abhiya's married life n then their cutiee angel! <3 😍
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
I was thinking about Danish's prediction about piya throwing Abhay out of the room..LOL
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tum log ise bakwas keh rahe ho kya pata yeh bhi hit kar jaye. Aj tak trp ka fanda mujhe samajh me nahin aya. sathiya of star plus is no. 1. So u can imagine.
Mendesarmy thumbnail
as long as pkyek is in it then yeah but i prefer life ok go to h3!!
ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mema-

I was thinking about Danish's prediction about piya throwing Abhay out of the room..LOL

yeah they could have shown...or if rumors r true of season 4...they can show abhiya married life and their sweet jhagde n all...and umm...like kuch vampies didn't like idea to learve arnab and abha free so war there r so many ideas!!but agar pkyek phir aya with sum other pair ...god how r we gonna jhelofy them
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whatever it is ...i hate it 2 d core...
n those promos!!...i really want 2 bang my head!!!!
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can see that everyone is all upset and sad because PKYEK ended and that SO is becoming Life Ok and I can understand I'm not happy about it either but that does not mean that you nor I have to start judging the channel just by seeing a promo of it and saying that it should go to hell and loose it's trps. Give the channel a chance before all of you including me make up our minds about it! There is a saying that is commonly used which is "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover" because you will never know if it's good or not unless you open the book and read it! All I'm saying is don't hate a channel just because it took a show away! The makers and the channel they all had reasons for which they took the show away and we have to just respect that even if we don't like it! We can't keep blaming them for everything! Life has to go on! I'm sorry I just had to and I'm sorry if I offended anyone or hurt someone. This is just how I feel.