Just one word, Beautiful!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After reading today's update only... I just have one word for today's episode, Beautiful!!!!

This is where beauty of husband-wife relation is coming between Surya and Jhanvi... They shared what they felt for marriage, what was the past, what are likes and dislikes... wish to see such thins more between two...😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes darshu di...they hv picturised those scenes very well...& surya-jhanvi are mutually talking with each other...leaving all their hatred aside..they are intrested in knowing eachothers likes & eachothers life style( issues of life)...aww they look soo lovely there...❤️❤️😍

just hope we get to watch many things to watch like this...& they go on share some sweet moments like this...😃..it would be a big treat for us...😆🤪🥳
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree dii... i really loved the awkwardness they felt when they talked about supporting each other... also loved the way Janvi turned bubbly while talking about her going to see guys from his college and how Surya smiled at it... Surya was really being like a friend to Janvi... the way he safeguarded her... the way he showed that he cared... i loved the way he said Janvi that i know you are not wrong in thinking that way... ie about 3 marriages... 

koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

haan loved de scene... n loved de way he thought"chaay? college" yeh kya keh raha dha main?????

twas superb...n even lovd de way jhanvi sai "aaj toh chaay peena hoga"