Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SWARON-Fond Memories and Harsh Realities..

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Yesterday was about Sharon.Her regret,resentment,frustration,her conflict within and her desperate longing to somehow pull Swayam back towards her.

She tries to put on her Diva mask again,tries to bring him down by expressing her so-called reluctance to dance with him,never having thought that he could ever cancel their performance.

She fervently tries making all kinds of excuses to make him take back his decision,ranging from RDX Sir getting angry to the impossibility of someone else to practice in such less time...but the main reason,which she wants to say,but cannot is...she WANTS to dance with him.

However,the scene that was intensely breathtaking was where Sharon holds the white dress,and Swayam stands there looking at her.
Just their eyes,laced with fond remembrances of their dance together...Swayam's eyes filled with love and tenderness,and Sharon's eyes filled with tears...Man..no one expresses with their eyes like SWARON.
He asks her tenderly whether she still wants to dance or not...showing vestiges of the same old Swayam who could fulfill all her wishes-all she had to do was name them.
And when reality strikes Sharon...she tries so hard to hide her sadness and disappointment,tries to be mean again...but fails dismally.
And then Swayam pronounces for her the ultimate truth...her ego will be the cause for her downfall.
She hates how he knows her so well...how he can say things to her with the ease that no one can..she hates these things..Yet..these are what make her love him.

He leaves in fury,leaving her in tears.

Shantanu and Sneha...take a bow.Seriously..how brilliant were they???CVs...thank so SO MUCH for giving us SwaRon...the best written characters and the most beautifully cripted love story ever on Indian Television.👏👏👏
Edited by -Sakina- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant topic sakina di...
and ya swaron..well what can i saw??? they create magic onscreen...and yesterdays episode made me cry!!! and well i love how tanha are able to convey emotions through their eyes...
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
saku brilliantly made topic... u know when sharon was crying even i had tears in my eyes... and the way they both recalled the haay rama dance moments was amazing...!!! these two people shan and sneha are improving so much day by day... i bow to them...!!!! and then during yesterdays episode i was like huh!! * mouth wide open* how can swayam... swayam do this to sharon... only to bring kriyansh closer..!!! he broke sharons heart..!! pehle bhi during rose day he choose friends over sharon and broke her trust...!!! now also he is doing the same mistake... he is forgetting that ven sharon can trust himmm...!!!! Gawd these two people are killing... SwaRon and TanHa forever...!!!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ketaki123

brilliant topic sakina di...

and ya swaron..well what can i saw??? they create magic onscreen...and yesterdays episode made me cry!!! and well i love how tanha are able to convey emotions through their eyes...

True...it was heartbreakin...TanHa you rock!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliantly written. I certainly agree with you no one expresses this much with their eys as Swaron do.
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very well written Sakina di!! :D
yesterday, I was lyk I wanted 2 kill swayam!! (never thot I wud say dis ever!!) how cn he just do dat!! I was almost crying wen swayam left nd sharon was crying!! It was heart-breaking!! Nd I dnt at all lyked wen swayam cancelled his nd sharon's dance fr kriyansh!! Y does he knw Sharon in nd out!? Dis is d 1st tym I'm regreting dis!! Ab bas I want dem 2 dance, kese bhi!! In any situation!! V all r soo demanding!! :P
sneha nd shanTANNU, dey r I cn surely say d "best actors"!! Even btr Dan movie actors!! Dey express every single emotion frm their EYES!! dey r just mind blowing!! A huge bow fr dem!! :D
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no 1 can touch swaron...koi aas paas bhi nhi hai unko...deir actin is sooo damn INTENSE...!!!!!!! dey rock man...dey truly rock...!!!!!! sriously no comparison...i cudnt take my eyes off dem tomoro...dey wer so damn magical...luv dem...!!!!!!

a realy nice topic saku dii...!!!!!!!!!
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww i miss old SwaRon scenes so much...i wish we get to see sum of that kind later on...till den attitude wale epis -____-
Swayam's attitude is super cool but ab bohot jyada ho raha hai!!!😭
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing topic...👏👏
yes that was how sharon felt yesterday...bang-on...😊
dear Swayam, pls stop snubbing our princess like this...😒 ab bahut ho gaya...😕
dear Sharon, pls just accept to urself that Swayam is who u were meant to be with...😊

SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME post sakuuu :D <3 
And well .. shantannu and sneha to are just BRILLIANT ! 

And sharon and swayam ki to baat ho mat karo :'D hayyyee