Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

in last episode mishKa relation

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
really amazing last episode.. i toh love it... most important thing for me that their relation which is like friendship after married too..  i really love every scene of mishKa just one complain that their no one separate scene of them.. but without this all are sooo nyc... i m veryy happy..
i just love them and their friendship after marriage.. that means unki shaadi ke baad bhi unki friendship wahin ki wahin.. really happy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa simi ... totally agree with you ... that's the best part of their relationship ... they are more like friends than lovers after marriage ... that's really adorable .😛😍.. yaa ... yesterday we didn't get any separate mishka scene but the telephone convo compensated for that 😉
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah I completely agree with you. MishKa were amazing yesterday and the highlight of the epi. After ages yesterday I was ROFLing seeing MishKa and PiMish scenes.

LOL the way Misha said "Yeh suhaagraat jaise tacky names kyun dete ho" and "Tum nangoo ho?" 🤣
The best episode.
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love their scenes.. and without them i like that part in which misha speech about aakhri salam.. i really happy to see misha with lead pair of pkyek and ghsp... CV's give her importance.. this is really happening... and off course she deserve this too...
Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 12 years ago
Eydis thumbnail
yah agree with u they were sooo amazing