Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My 10 reasons for no hatred marriage (Page 2)

preethi12345 Goldie
preethi12345
preethi12345

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
touch wood.. hpe no no hate mrge track.. may be deal shaddi.. im k wth it.. smehow i wan arhi toghter..

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi12345

touch wood.. hpe no no hate mrge track.. may be deal shaddi.. im k wth it.. smehow i wan arhi toghter..

Thnx
zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Very good reasoning, hope the cvs are reasonable enough. Sometimes i get the feeling that it will not actually be a hatred marriage but arnav will pretend to hate khushi for snake reason or whatever. in most of the mills and boons the guys weaves up a web just to obtain the girl for himself when he actually deosnt hate her but in order to possess her by hook or by crook he just pretends for some time until he is sure that the girl loves him, only then he allows his true feelings to surface. i guess they might follow this track where eventually arnav realises his feelings for khushi but he is afraid that she might reject his love for all those times he has hurt her before and for la or any other reason, therefore he doesnt confess, yet he wants to ensure that khushi belongs to him and he doesnt want to lose her so he creates this web of hatred but he actually doesnt hate her.and during the course of this marriage khushi will fall deeply in love with him and he will also gradually let down his guard.phew!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvermaanu17

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

Very good reasoning, hope the cvs are reasonable enough. Sometimes i get the feeling that it will not actually be a hatred marriage but arnav will pretend to hate khushi for snake reason or whatever. in most of the mills and boons the guys weaves up a web just to obtain the girl for himself when he actually deosnt hate her but in order to possess her by hook or by crook he just pretends for some time until he is sure that the girl loves him, only then he allows his true feelings to surface. i guess they might follow this track where eventually arnav realises his feelings for khushi but he is afraid that she might reject his love for all those times he has hurt her before and for la or any other reason, therefore he doesnt confess, yet he wants to ensure that khushi belongs to him and he doesnt want to lose her so he creates this web of hatred but he actually doesnt hate her.and during the course of this marriage khushi will fall deeply in love with him and he will also gradually let down his guard.phew!

Phew for reading. There is a possibility of dis atleast better dan hatred 1. N dis way he will protect her from evry1 else. Hmmm typical M&B type.
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by anu17

can it be a fake hatred track???
don't knw case always CV surprise us so don't knw what will happen...

Wat's fake hate marriage anu?

yaar as per the 4th promo...
he inside is in love with her...but won't show it to her...
don't knw  yaaar dreaming and dreaming these days...Day Dreaming
me tue pagal ho gayi...D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
i m always against in hatred marriage..

rushshri

smiley-shiney IF-Dazzler
smiley-shiney
smiley-shiney

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Yes I also feel that arnav   had no reason  to hate khushi.

What I'm thimking is that they will have a deal marriage or  Arnav will marry  khushi to save her and Anjali.

rushshri

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

I really feel this is going to happen...

rushshri

Go to top