•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Aham   toys even being  a man now he has kept them safely in his wardrobe,  so when he gets bored of them he stores them away.  
Kokila knows her son more than anyone else,  she also knows that he has short term obsessions she may be worried with Gopi it may be temporary n she does not want gopi to be hurt,  if you remember the day that nani left Gopi said to kokila she managed herself n went  but if she had to leave again she would be totally broken.  kokila is justifed to be worried n when n if she teaches aham a valuable lesson it may be too late the damage would have been done.  Gopis trust will have gone.
That's true his toys from his childhood are no longer in the cupboard, I don't think he has short term obsessiveness though, he probably thought it's time I get rid of them now as I'm a married man and have to make space in the wardrobe for Gopi's clothes as her side of the cupboard is full. 

I think Kokila is worried about Aham not paying attention to his work and only being able to concentrate to the needs of his wife. But I think she is worrying unnecessarily as he will calm down when she is out of danger, she came out of hospital that same day, and he was spending nights with her at the hospital, it's natural that he feels attached to her medicine routine and diet etc, when he sees her recovering at home he will concentrate on work, she needs to speak to Chirag to carry more workload at the office, until Aham is fully there.
Was this discussed sometime in the SNS about Ahem's toys...did I miss it?
me too didn't get the toys...Did i miss something?
it seems u have not been watching Saathiya from the early days when goham got married,  Aham keeps all his toys from childhood in his wardrobe for safe keeping n he showed them to gopi n says that these are all the gifts his mother gave him which were perfect but now referring to gopi he said that she was one he did not want or like  he cannot understand what his mother saw in her 
Thanks suk for explaining. Looks like I have missed some episodes so I also didn't know about that.
But I think koki is only worried about ahem's work as he keeps everything behind his work.
Yup koki knows best 😉 so she might be trying to shield gopi from heartbreak.
iam also not see that ahem's toys?
Originally posted by suk19

Aham   toys even being  a man now he has kept them safely in his wardrobe,  so when he gets bored of them he stores them away.  
Kokila knows her son more than anyone else,  she also knows that he has short term obsessions she may be worried with Gopi it may be temporary n she does not want gopi to be hurt,  if you remember the day that nani left Gopi said to kokila she managed herself n went  but if she had to leave again she would be totally broken.  kokila is justifed to be worried n when n if she teaches aham a valuable lesson it may be too late the damage would have been done.  Gopis trust will have gone.
I don't think he has short term obsession.
For example he has taken more than a year to overcome from anitas memories.He is of a kind who can never forget the thinngs easily.
While in gopi's case, he was not in love with gopi and tolerated her because for his mother.Even when nani entered MM he was not changed.But now the situations are different and he has changed and he is in love.So a person who takes a long time to forget a love how can he has a short term obsession?
😔  I am wishing that ahem does not forget about gopi, and all that she has done for him.