Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

why Sunny is a wrong choice (read the link too) (Page 2)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

*yawn*

Lazy now. I'll take the help of Philosophy - http://www.bartleby.com/130/

Read it if you have interest in notions like individual liberties and utilitarian model of society.

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmGonna

Oh what utter hypocrisy by some of the posters. Showing the worthless gutter culture via a show like Splitsvilla has more negative and long lasting impact on Indian culture. "

And now suddenly you have woken up because some p*onstar is gaining prominence. Well this isnt a closed society anymore. People have internet. Most of the people in the world have watched p*on in some way or another.

You can say that some gutter level shows are successful in India because Indian youth liked it and made it successful. And the reason p*on is thriving, is again because youth like it. Just like we should not dictate which show people should like or not, same way we should not dictate if people should like Sunny or not.

If you had raised your voice and shut down Splitsvilla, Roadies, etc, then your point on our culture would have more value. If not, it is just plain hypocrisy and fake concerns for our culture.

I bet its more hypocrisy on the other side of it. People who are talking about individual freedom and choices...might get a heart attack when their own daughters or sisters might WANT to go for these 'careers' . firts you 'contribute' to the negative social though process...and then get heatr attacks when it strikes your own doors!!!...Those who will NOT mind are a different league altogether!!..

"If you really liked Indian culture, then you would have shut down such shows."
...  This line is best example of yapping just for the hell of it , and a demonstration of mindless argumentation , thoughtless pointing out, and meaningless talk. WHEN exactly did anyone say WE are talking exclusively to DEFEND Indian culture...did you read in between lines?...were you sleepy when you were tring to read in betwteen liness??
The whole POINT of it all is to talk about the negative impact of accepting a po*n star as a CELEBRITY. What seems ridiculous is stretching this argument to say that watching Bigg Boss is hy[pocritical for those who dislike po*nography as a part of their life??? exactly HOW if yyou may ENLIGHTEN ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lippianns123Picasso9

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

*yawn*

Lazy now. I'll take the help of Philosophy - http://www.bartleby.com/130/

Read it if you have interest in notions like individual liberties and utilitarian model of society.

seems meaningless in the current context...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by IAmGonna

Oh what utter hypocrisy by some of the posters. Showing the worthless gutter culture via a show like Splitsvilla has more negative and long lasting impact on Indian culture. "

And now suddenly you have woken up because some p*onstar is gaining prominence. Well this isnt a closed society anymore. People have internet. Most of the people in the world have watched p*on in some way or another.

You can say that some gutter level shows are successful in India because Indian youth liked it and made it successful. And the reason p*on is thriving, is again because youth like it. Just like we should not dictate which show people should like or not, same way we should not dictate if people should like Sunny or not.

If you had raised your voice and shut down Splitsvilla, Roadies, etc, then your point on our culture would have more value. If not, it is just plain hypocrisy and fake concerns for our culture.

I bet its more hypocrisy on the other side of it. People who are talking about individual freedom and choices...might get a heart attack when their own daughters or sisters might WANT to go for these 'careers' . firts you 'contribute' to the negative social though process...and then get heatr attacks when it strikes your own doors!!!...Those who will NOT mind are a different league altogether!!..

"If you really liked Indian culture, then you would have shut down such shows."
...  This line is best example of yapping just for the hell of it , and a demonstration of mindless argumentation , thoughtless pointing out, and meaningless talk. WHEN exactly did anyone say WE are talking exclusively to DEFEND Indian culture...did you read in between lines?...were you sleepy when you were tring to read in betwteen liness??
The whole POINT of it all is to talk about the negative impact of accepting a po*n star as a CELEBRITY. What seems ridiculous is stretching this argument to say that watching Bigg Boss is hy[pocritical for those who dislike po*nography as a part of their life??? exactly HOW if yyou may ENLIGHTEN ??

WELL SAID ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

But don't forget those who are defending po*nography are the ones who admire it.

When someone defends a terrorist, it is clear that this person agrees with terrorism.

In the same manner these people are just Sunny's sidekicks.

It is very wrong of BB to invite a po*nstar into the house and give her so much fame. Our traditional values are vanishing day by day.

Yes we have liberal citizens who are okay to sleep with multiple partners. To some of us that may also be wrong. But there is a difference between doing such acts behind closed doors and openly in front of the camera and then actually selling your videos to the wor
ld.

Mostly young generation watches BB, that is an age when people tend to believe in everything that is presented to them positively. In this case Sunny (a po*nstar) is being portrayed in such a beautiful manner. BB is trying to show that there is nothing wrong about being a po*nstar. Where does that lead our new generation to?

And who is responsible for the damage that has been caused to the innocent kids. Those kids who are searching for Sunny Leone on the internet. And I'm sure there are no covered pictures of her to view Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hppppp

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

But don't forget those who are defending po*nography are the ones who admire it.

When someone defends a terrorist, it is clear that this person agrees with terrorism.

1.       po*nography vs. terrorism no comparison

2.       I didn't know state appointed defendents were in support of terrorism.

3.       The argument was completely non sequitur, but that's Ok George Bush used it all the time and became the greatest POTUSA.

Originally posted by lippi

And who is responsible for the damage that has been caused to the innocent kids. Those kids who are searching for Sunny Leone on the internet. And I'm sure there are no covered pictures of her to view Angry

There are those alien creatures known as parents and guardians. They are supposed to do crazy things like monitor internet usage, install parental locks, give their children the talk about "birds and bees".

There are covered pictures though as well, like the ones in Wikipedia.

Sunny is not the only person who appears naked on the internet. There is Twilight and Harry Potter based po*nography out there as well which a child might accidentally stumble into.

Edited by return_to_hades - 16 December 2011 at 9:01pm
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
po*n SHOULD NOT BE ENCOURAGED AS ACTING, LIVING AND PROFESSION!!! 
IT IS USED TO BE TABOO AND STILL IS !!!!! 
Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

We have anyways accepted drugs in parties, multiple sex partners, drinking at early ages...and MANY more things...I am not even questioning these 'choices'. These are a part of our culture now

What makes you think they weren't a part of our 'culture' earlier? Our Babas have been smoking hash and getting spiffy with bong pipes for centuries, the Kama Sutra is a treatise for all things kinky as much as it is about love, and as for drinking- read toddy, desi tharra, and the works.

That drugs, booze, and casual sex is only part of modern culture is a huge misnomer.

I am not saying people po*n stars should be stoned to death--I am saying people who "DISLIKE' such stuff need to be vocal about it...and not fear being judged by so called 'liberal mindsets'...should not remain silent at least. Please come out and voice your opinion.

And what then after you voice your opinion? Is the po*n industry going to come to a screeching halt when you do so?

Good luck on that.

In retrospect, it's futile of me to keep posting in such threads. I've done so before, and it's starting to bore the life out of me. Beginning to feel like the pet rat that spends its life running on the hamster wheel.

Edited by pinkfreud - 16 December 2011 at 9:01pm
denver_diva Goldie
denver_diva
denver_diva

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I have no issues with Sunny's profession and I feel she must be very courageous to do what she does. I can call myself a modern-day individual who believes in the "live and let live" theory.But, if I had to suggest career choices to my daughter say 20 years from now, even then I would never suggest her to join the po*n film industry.I would rather suggest something that gave her only little money and zero fame.

Yes, I do agree Sunny is getting unnecessary attention on this show which may lead to young girls thinking in her direction.If the channel could have its way, then may be they would have had Kasab on the show too for trps.

Edited by denver_diva - 16 December 2011 at 9:31pm

Go to top