Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

why Sunny is a wrong choice (read the link too)

jay8383 Senior Member
jay8383
jay8383

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i am flabbergasted by the number of people getting off their chests in defending a po*nstar and the choices she made,to me the widespread popularity that people like her have been bestowed with by the courtesy of a television show,the locus interest of which lies in garnering money trp's exectra at whatever cost,would do more harm to the masses for the good of a few. i have seen here some people going overbored even questioning 'once sacred' institution like marriage and the social norms, the television and media which has been used as a powerful tool by the capitalists in brainwashing the holli polloi's through relentlessly repetetive lies and propoganda,just to reduce an independant man into a slave of their lies,have done thir job.there's is a lot to be dwelled upon how being skanky doesn't mean earning freedom,or why a lifestyle like our subject could thwart peace of millions if it is brought into mainstream and acceptence. http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html read,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajanlippihpppppcs-07

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
and ur point is?

i didnt really get what u meant to say... i must confess, i didnt read the whole of that link... u did??  it takes a lot of patience... and its really good to see that some one is reading, thinking and putting it down...  i'd like to understand ur pov...
Omnipotent_Taco Goldie
Omnipotent_Taco
Omnipotent_Taco

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
So Sunny Leone is the one threat to the institution of marriage and our collective sanskaars?

Excellente. In that case, I'll consult her as to how I can garner so much power to mould the public thought of over a billion people.
jay8383 Senior Member
jay8383
jay8383

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkfreud

So Sunny Leone is the one threat to the institution of marriage and our collective sanskaars?

Excellente. In that case, I'll consult her as to how I can garner so much power to mould the public thought of over a billion people.
please learn to read i never said she could sigle handed ruin the world but i still mentain bad examples like her over time would if given acceptance or worse still applauses .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lippiPicasso9hppppp

coolkratos Senior Member
coolkratos
coolkratos

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Showing a po*n star on tv is setting a bad example of the gals who are watching it.

I read an article where there are lots of kids who has gone on the net to search about her. She is on the show to tell everyone that she is not bad and her profession is not bad.

But telling everyone is not a good idea. If her family and friends agree with it then that more than enough, No need to show others on the same route to stardom.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajangoodylippiPicasso9hppppp

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkfreud

the mindset with which people are supporting her 'choices' is definitely a beginning of MORE disastrous influences--as if we had few to live with earlier!...
We have anyways accepted drugs in parties, multiple sex partners, drinking at early ages...and MANY more things...I am not even questioning these 'choices'. These are a part of our culture now, and they began with few people who thought that they were being 'liberal' in not sharply criticizing the consequences of such choices...

BUT...another leap scares me!!...

I am not saying people po*n stars should be stoned to death--I am saying people who "DISLIKE' such stuff need to be vocal about it...and not fear being judged by so called 'liberal mindsets'...should not remain silent at least. Please come out and voice your opinion.

Thank YOU...topic starter...for sharing your criticism of po*n-stars celebrity status!!...I SHARE your feelings and opinions!!

lippitaurus27Picasso9

BossB Senior Member
BossB
BossB

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
http://www.deadpo*nstars.org

This powerful video is in loving memory of hundreds of dead po*n stars. The killer po*n industry is full of death, disease, AIDS, murder, reckless living and abuse. No other industry kills more people due to the above

This is the reality of the po*n industry which our shameless entertainment industry is trying very hard to legitimize. Sunny may have escaped such a fate because she is too high up in the hierarchy to be affected, but most in the lower rungs don't..

lippiPicasso9hppppp

IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Oh what utter hypocrisy by some of the posters. Showing the worthless gutter culture via a show like Splitsvilla has more negative and long lasting impact on Indian culture. If you really liked Indian culture, then you would have shut down such shows.

And now suddenly you have woken up because some p*onstar is gaining prominence. Well this isnt a closed society anymore. People have internet. Most of the people in the world have watched p*on in some way or another.

You can say that some gutter level shows are successful in India because Indian youth liked it and made it successful. And the reason p*on is thriving, is again because youth like it. Just like we should not dictate which show people should like or not, same way we should not dictate if people should like Sunny or not.

If you had raised your voice and shut down Splitsvilla, Roadies, etc, then your point on our culture would have more value. If not, it is just plain hypocrisy and fake concerns for our culture.

Go to top