A question for Mohnish Bahl

Posted: 12 years ago
Are the creatives planning for a Doc. A and Nidhi wedding and post-marriage sequence? I am getting a head of myself, but would like to ask before planning is over. The problem with Dhoop Kinare was that they ended before a wedding even took place. Please take KTLK further. The viewers would love to see how  Ashutosh and Nidhi do together eventually.

Isn't that right viewers? Support me in this πŸ˜Š 
obviously.. thrs still Angie-Rangs mrg track.. 1st after which thy patch up.. bt the most interesting and never seen on TV aspect wud b the post mrg sequence.. audience wud defo luv to c thr post mrg romance as well as practical difficulties..

thy can bring on mature subject like physical intimacy shyness cum awkwardness, getting intimate problems, baby planning problem, concieving problem.. Ashu's insecurities.. professional conflicts.. ambitions.. health issues.. society acceptance issue.. thrs lot to explore post mrg.. i wish KTLK explores the whole journey of Ashu-Nidhi's luv story.. till death do thm apart..
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Ya i also want to see their post marriage track now...though i heard that it was not in DK but considering d way ktlk is going they can include this track into the show ..ppl will deffo like it ...n i think the important part in these kinds of relationship will start after marriage ...being in love is easy but how to handle life with each other is a difficult task..as anji pointed out in some previous epi. ...cvs can easily show the difficulties bw them n how they conquer it . 
In astitva also ..the intrstn part was how the couple is handling their marriage ...n what ppl thinks abt it ..

n as d name suggests kuch to log kahnege ..so wanna see that thing after marriage also ..marriage is not a solution in this relationship ..but a new challenge to deal with .
Yeah would love to see all that which @achiever has mentioned but I don't want them to dwell upon any issue for a very  long time...
Exactly ...however dreamy the ending of DK was.. i was always curious to know... WHAT NEXT ... loving someone.. marrying someone and living with someone.. are three separate things... i hope.. the CVs consider showing post marriage scenarios..!! There are lots to show...compatibility of thots... working/personal life ... physical intimacy.. are all key issues...!!! 

Hope so CVs consider...
@achiever : would like to see all u have mentioned but their love bonding should be strong and grow day by day with funny segments in it.  I wouldn't want any conflict or fights definitely not like ashtitva serial wherein they get another character of his own age.  Infact family,  friends and society should admire them what a lovely couple they are and made for each other even with such vast age difference.
Originally posted by lidvin

@achiever : would like to see all u have mentioned but their love bonding should be strong and grow day by day with funny segments in it.  I wouldn't want any conflict or fights definitely not like ashtitva serial wherein they get another character of his own age.  Infact family,  friends and society should admire them what a lovely couple they are and made for each other even with such vast age difference.

Liv.. astitva here is unlikely to happen since.. we already have a same age suitor for Nidhi .. aka Rohan..!! Once house issues blows up... DBs real agenda of bringing Rohan to set him up with Nidhi will come to the fore...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
would love to see a post marriage track😳
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Exactly ...however dreamy the ending of DK was.. i was always curious to know... WHAT NEXT ... loving someone.. marrying someone and living with someone.. are three separate things... i hope.. the CVs consider showing post marriage scenarios..!! There are lots to show...compatibility of thots... working/personal life ... physical intimacy.. are all key issues...!!! 

Hope so CVs consider...
Actually in one of her earlier interviews, Kritz did say tht when she was offerend the show, she went and watched all DK epis and was very much interested in knowing wat happens next of Ahmer-Zoya and thts wat will also b shown in KTLK...πŸ˜›  her logic was tht DK was a limited edition serial and KTLK being an expanded version.. DK story is jst not enuff..😳..

I think thy will go with this "Saathiya" formula.. 1st 150 epis stretch the basic plot.. (thy stretched the plot of Gopi vau entering modi bhavan.. and thn Rashi entering modi bhavan).. thn thy started the real main crux of story tht is conflicts betn Rashi-Gopi vau.. and thts wen thr TRPs shot up from meager 1.0 to huge 4 and now mammoth 7..😲..

I think KTLK shud employ the same tactic here..πŸ˜‰.. the ppl shud say kuch kuch and bahut kuch post mrg than pre mrg..😳..

considering the audience thy r getting lots of mature and contemporary issues can b shown.. Rajan is known for incorporating everyday details in his shows e.g. Yeh Rishta.. so i guess if KTLK becomes a success.. he wud defo go for it..

Somehow i respect his production house.. he is giving so much into this show..😳.. really dunno abt his other shows.. bt he is way better thn Kekta mata..
Originally posted by achiever

Actually in one of her earlier interviews, Kritz did say tht when she was offerend the show, she went and watched all DK epis and was very much interested in knowing wat happens next of Ahmer-Zoya and thts wat will also b shown in KTLK...πŸ˜›  her logic was tht DK was a limited edition serial and KTLK being an expanded version.. DK story is jst not enuff..😳..

I think thy will go with this "Saathiya" formula.. 1st 150 epis stretch the basic plot.. (thy stretched the plot of Gopi vau entering modi bhavan.. and thn Rashi entering modi bhavan).. thn thy started the real main crux of story tht is conflicts betn Rashi-Gopi vau.. and thts wen thr TRPs shot up from meager 1.0 to huge 4 and now mammoth 7..😲..

I think KTLK shud employ the same tactic here..πŸ˜‰.. the ppl shud say kuch kuch and bahut kuch post mrg than pre mrg..😳..

considering the audience thy r getting lots of mature and contemporary issues can b shown.. Rajan is known for incorporating everyday details in his shows e.g. Yeh Rishta.. so i guess if KTLK becomes a success.. he wud defo go for it..

Somehow i respect his production house.. he is giving so much into this show..😳.. really dunno abt his other shows.. bt he is way better thn Kekta mata..

I dun think... Kritz talked about any post marriage scenario.. at all.. she did mention that.. she too was curious ..'What next' after DK ending...

Yh sathiya..n basically all saas bahu tracks get trip coz of post marriage.. strife... for eg.. diya aur batti has zoomed to the no. 2 of trps.. thanks to bhbaho-sandhya conflicts..! MB however forewarned already that... they have to stretch the love track only since .. Ashu doesnt hv a mother n there cant be any saas bahu ...πŸ˜•

RS for me is a more respectable version of KeKta.. but one needs to acknowledge.. KeKtas ability to hit bulls eye.. n bring in new concepts n let them rot.. πŸ˜†