India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

A question for Mohnish Bahl

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Are the creatives planning for a Doc. A and Nidhi wedding and post-marriage sequence? I am getting a head of myself, but would like to ask before planning is over. The problem with Dhoop Kinare was that they ended before a wedding even took place. Please take KTLK further. The viewers would love to see how  Ashutosh and Nidhi do together eventually.

Isn't that right viewers? Support me in this Smile 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahndrbublyDeepikikamandalMTheBestArmu4evaSHIKHA19AbhiAnilidvinApoorvaFanachieverrtmsAlexithyMiaLizzieBennettarunima_LUITDarine1980RamonaGMehek25..Roopal..

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
obviously.. thrs still Angie-Rangs mrg track.. 1st after which thy patch up.. bt the most interesting and never seen on TV aspect wud b the post mrg sequence.. audience wud defo luv to c thr post mrg romance as well as practical difficulties..

thy can bring on mature subject like physical intimacy shyness cum awkwardness, getting intimate problems, baby planning problem, concieving problem.. Ashu's insecurities.. professional conflicts.. ambitions.. health issues.. society acceptance issue.. thrs lot to explore post mrg.. i wish KTLK explores the whole journey of Ashu-Nidhi's luv story.. till death do thm apart..

Edited by achiever - 16 December 2011 at 12:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnArmu4evaSHIKHA19AbhiAnilidvinarunima_LUITDarine1980deepikabanerjeedebasree04

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Ya i also want to see their post marriage track now...though i heard that it was not in DK but considering d way ktlk is going they can include this track into the show ..ppl will deffo like it ...n i think the important part in these kinds of relationship will start after marriage ...being in love is easy but how to handle life with each other is a difficult task..as anji pointed out in some previous epi. ...cvs can easily show the difficulties bw them n how they conquer it . 
In astitva also ..the intrstn part was how the couple is handling their marriage ...n what ppl thinks abt it ..

n as d name suggests kuch to log kahnege ..so wanna see that thing after marriage also ..marriage is not a solution in this relationship ..but a new challenge to deal with .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnAbhiAniachieverrtms

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Yeah would love to see all that which @achiever has mentioned but I don't want them to dwell upon any issue for a very  long time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achievervisromNandiniRaizadaa

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Exactly ...however dreamy the ending of DK was.. i was always curious to know... WHAT NEXT ... loving someone.. marrying someone and living with someone.. are three separate things... i hope.. the CVs consider showing post marriage scenarios..!! There are lots to show...compatibility of thots... working/personal life ... physical intimacy.. are all key issues...!!! 

Hope so CVs consider...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnlidvin

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@achiever : would like to see all u have mentioned but their love bonding should be strong and grow day by day with funny segments in it.  I wouldn't want any conflict or fights definitely not like ashtitva serial wherein they get another character of his own age.  Infact family,  friends and society should admire them what a lovely couple they are and made for each other even with such vast age difference.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnArmu4evaachieverarunima_LUITdeepikabanerjee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

@achiever : would like to see all u have mentioned but their love bonding should be strong and grow day by day with funny segments in it.  I wouldn't want any conflict or fights definitely not like ashtitva serial wherein they get another character of his own age.  Infact family,  friends and society should admire them what a lovely couple they are and made for each other even with such vast age difference.

Liv.. astitva here is unlikely to happen since.. we already have a same age suitor for Nidhi .. aka Rohan..!! Once house issues blows up... DBs real agenda of bringing Rohan to set him up with Nidhi will come to the fore...Wink

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 December 2011 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

RamonaG IF-Sizzlerz
RamonaG
RamonaG

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
would love to see a post marriage trackEmbarrassed

Go to top