Awesome post jyoti ji πŸ‘πŸΌ...THANKS 
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb post Jyoti.πŸ‘πŸΌ..Thanxx a lot dear..πŸ˜ƒ
Letz all fight it out for GHSP season 2..πŸ€—
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

See there will many rumours flooding around regarding GC and DD from here on ...few days back birdies said GC will do cameo in a show ...then birdies said DD going to dubai with Mel and today birdies said GC and DD signing separate shows mayb ..

There r lots of news floating but we dunno the truth ...

As far as I think from my common sense ..both GC and DD might b getting offers from all but getting offers and signing them r two different things and both might take a month off for rest ...so they wont sign anything new for at least a month now ...and this gives us a months time to actually fight for season 2  😳

ur right they have the done the best roles ever in their career aur koi new role choose karna iitni assan nahi hai .it will be really tough and challenging for them.now their fans have very high expectations on them they r nt some ordinary popular jodi of tv  jo show bandh  hone ke badh  sab log use buljai they r maaneet  we dont just like them we love them . Edited by uvsss - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
See we hv nothing to loose ..the day actors sign different shows and we know it from official articles ,we can respect their choice and move on in our livesπŸ˜† but till then we can fight for something which not just we believe in but even the market believes in as per this very important article ...right πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Till now we were termed as silly fans wanting to make Gurti a brand forcibly but see this article proves that we r not really silly to believe Gurti are a brand because even the market believes the same and wants to cash on both the actors ...so we were not fool to believe that Gurti sells even after show is over 😊
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyothi dear thank u so much for the much-needed positivity...love u dear...

Such an inspirational beautiful article for Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...Hopefully Channel people realize how popular MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet r and how channel can have business benefit bcuz of our emotional attachment to GHSP MAANEET Gurmeet Drashti!!!...

V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS shud remain focussed strong positive united to Bring GHSP season 2 Bcuz V will try everything possible to Save Our Most Beloved Best Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Romantic Passionate Musical Special Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi our heart soul...

V will prove it to the world that Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...

V R GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woww gurti r seeling like a hot cake lolll
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok can someone tell me if DD said that GC too is a brand ambassador? :S

Z
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Jyoti dont i just LOVEE you babesπŸ€—. Your posts always gives us hope and motivation . You are completely right. Gurti wont sign for a new project so soon. they might want to take a break and rest for a month and they also perfectly know tht fans want to see them together
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@jyoti == thanks 4 the post ...

@z == i tihnk i 2 felt t& read hat DD said that GC is brand ambassador ...
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanku so much jyo for the post