Frequent Posters

Game_Changer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
halla bol maneetians...!!!!
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jyoti hon i just love ur posts everytime im down an upset u just cheer me up an i totally agree with u honπŸ‘πŸΌ ur posts make me wanna fight for geet season 2 even more an more luv u for that hon please keep us up to date on this forum about gurti coz u r the only one when rumours spread u can cool down the atmosphere on the rumours about gurt,everyone knows gurti r hot property😳 i just pray we get geet season 2 or a show with gurti only inshallah soon,i too wouldnt watch a show where gurmeet is acting with someone else an drashti is acting with someone else no i just cant take seeing them separate but will fight to see them together,thanks hon again we have to keep fighting for geet season 2
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Such articles prove how popular Gurti/maaneet are...I pity 4 rats, they never understood what they are ignoring n loosing.
We will fight for Gurti.
prema_ks thumbnail
I must thank Ekta Kapoor for proving GurTi's chemistry πŸ˜Š. Yesterday we witnessed their chemistry with the other starts πŸ˜†. Though they are all good individually but there was absolutely no chemistry, biology etc... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And coming to the birdie news she always throw a tukka πŸ˜•. If it hits fine, otherwise she will throw one more. Please don't believe any news and try for Geet - 2 or new show with GurTi. πŸ˜³
mohuath thumbnail
wow thats great...really happy to see this to be happened...i cant digest that GEET IS OVER !!!!! My request to all MANEETfans to shout repeatedly to bring back GEET ...but not in a channel like Star One...may be in Sony/ Star Plus/ Zee...then we dont have to fear for that the show would be stopped forcefully anytime only becoz of revamp of the channel...and also i request all of the  MANEETIANSto delete the channel Life OK from your channel list (what i have already done) ...thus this will be our way of protest !!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!
mohuath thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohuath

wow thats great...really happy to see this to be happened...i cant digest that GEET IS OVER !!!!! My request to all MANEETfans to shout repeatedly to bring back GEET ...but not in a channel like Star One...may be in Sony/ Star Plus/ Zee...then we dont have to fear for that the show would be stopped forcefully anytime only becoz of revamp of the channel...and also i request all of the  MANEETIANSto delete the channel Life OK from your channel list (what i have already done) ...thus this will be our way of protest !!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

can anyone of u provide me the contact no. of Star One, SBS & SBB?
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘v

When u come..u come with a BANG my dear jyotiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes I agree completely..more than us The industry is aware what GurTI has become..

Since the news of show closure..fans are flooding everywhere..not just because they love GurTi ... Making a show and crzy fan collowing couple is no joke..GC DD put in their 200%...their action and reaction to eachtother is STUPENDOUSπŸ‘πŸ‘ this is what makes people fall for their Jodie...they know it well..they know how crazly people love them...
Here they also admit that Geet and Maaneet and Maaneet have been really EPIC characters..and now they will need something more strong...

trust me..these two can bring out the best only with each other ...

so let us keep fighting till we here anything officially from GC DD themself...till them DONT LOSE HOPE and DONT GIVE UP FIGHT