avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by ritigl

Priya's conscious mind tells her to question her Golu but subconsciously she trusts him completely. She is in a dilemma whether to trust her eyes or heart. 

As for the questioning, she did so because whatever she saw hurt her really badly. She was expecting Golu to come and tell her about his past when Apeksha warned her. 

I am glad that she asked him unlike other protagonists who keep mum and do all jasoosi.
I feel it is completely normal on her part to question Ram. On the other hand, Ram got pissed not because she asked her about a woman hugging him but because greeof the bangles. I feel it has some connection with Ram's mother. 
Agree with you...Hit the nail ...ClapApeeksha had led her to believe that sommething was going on as she never used the word Bhai...So seeing the hug and  hearing the conversations as a normal human being, u are bound to get suspicious...
Ram too was emotionally upsetwith the Apeeksha encounter...Priya's disappearance...then to clinch the deal seeing  his asli Mom's bangles...Here too if he had blurted out the truth things would have been OK...If communication would go smoothly then everyone would be on the same page...Like in real life here too u had a total misunderstanding abt the real situation...with both the protoganists being right in their own way
Nice thoughts Avi & Manzz!
Avi,  are you completing 7000 soon...dont .
No yaar still a lot to go before I hit 7000 mark
Me look for 3000...LOLWink
Pretty soon u will  be a dazzler and u can dazzle the forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manzz

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thank You Very Much Big smile

Originally posted by saisamanvi

nice post manzz i completely agree with u...good explanation 
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thank You So Much Big smile

Very Good Point, In A Way You Are Right That Priya Is Confused, I Never Thought This Logic Wink LOL Big smile 

Nice Thought Big smile

Originally posted by shreyamathur_18

yes i also think like that the cv's and director are showing double and confusing thinking of priyaOuch
and honestly saying i am getting cofused on it that whether priya wants to know ram's past or notConfused
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Yes Indeed. Big smile Very True And Very Nicely Put And Explained Big smile

Priya's conscious mind tells her to question her Golu but subconsciously she trusts him completely. She is in a dilemma whether to trust her eyes or heart. 

As for the questioning, she did so because whatever she saw hurt her really badly. She was expecting Golu to come and tell her about his past when Apeksha warned her. 

I am glad that she asked him unlike other protagonists who keep mum and do all jasoosi.
I feel it is completely normal on her part to question Ram. On the other hand, Ram got pissed not because she asked her about a woman hugging him but because of the bangles. I feel it has some connection with Ram's mother. 

leo4ever

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

I feel it is completely normal on her part to question Ram. On the other hand, Ram got pissed not because she asked her about a woman hugging him but because greeof the bangles. I feel it has some connection with Ram's mother. 
Agree with you...Hit the nail ...ClapApeeksha had led her to believe that sommething was going on as she never used the word Bhai...So seeing the hug and  hearing the conversations as a normal human being, u are bound to get suspicious...
Ram too was emotionally upsetwith the Apeeksha encounter...Priya's disappearance...then to clinch the deal seeing  his asli Mom's bangles...Here too if he had blurted out the truth things would have been OK...If communication would go smoothly then everyone would be on the same page...Like in real life here too u had a total misunderstanding abt the real situation...with both the protoganists being right in their own way
Nice thoughts Avi & Manzz!
Avi,  are you completing 7000 soon...dont .
No yaar still a lot to go before I hit 7000 mark
Me look for 3000...LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919avivakirk

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

For All The Lovely Thoughts, Views And Opinions Big smile

Thank You  Big smile

Edited by Manzz - 17 December 2011 at 9:09pm
--RaYa-- Senior Member
--RaYa--
--RaYa--

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I think Priya does not want to know his past anymore as she said that she won't ask anything indirectly but just wants to know whether he had any relationship with the girl. When Ram says yes and leaves, she is in shock.

As for the promo what is bothering her is why is he not ready to share his past with her, His cold behavior all of a sudden is hurting her.

Manzz

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Thank You Very Much Big smile

For All The Lovely Thoughts, Views And Opinions Big smile

For All Those Who Clicked Like Button Big smile

Nice post Manzz...looks like the CVs want to break the mould of the self sacrificing bhabie image and show a new perspective..any wife would nag if they suspect that her husband has a parivar elsewhere...

Manzz

Go to top