Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I Watched And Listened To The Original Song Sung By Amit Kumar -- Bade Acche ...  -- On Doordarshan s Rangoli  Morning Show Hosted By Shweta Tiwary 😃 Today, The Sunday 18th December 2011 😃

Felt Good,  Like The Song Very  Much 😃

Sachin And His Co - Star Were Good Too. 😉 😃
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post! i tottally agree wid u...Priya is totally confusedd!
Manzz thumbnail
Thank You So Much  😃

Yes Indeed. The Character Priya Is Confused 😃

Touch Of Reality. We All Err And Are Confused How Much We Have Clear Thoughts, But At Times We Get Confused And Do Err 😃

Originally posted by: KaJenroxx

Nice post! i tottally agree wid u...Priya is totally confusedd!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Manzz.. Priya is confused a bit though..But as you have rightly said to err is human..
When the mind rules over the heart  she is practical and efficient and super solver of all other's problems.. But when her heart rules over the mind she is confused and hesitant and looses her ability to handle situations(though not often).. But she gets enough strength from her near and dear to bounce back and still manages to get things done.. This is my pov about her characterisation.. 

In all the CVs too are a little confused in shaping her character and will soon redeem themselves in bouncing back and make her strong and positive.. 
Manzz thumbnail
Thank You So Much 😃

Yes Indeed And Very True, You Put It Nice. She Is Feeling Her Way Around, New Man, New Environment  😃

Originally posted by: maris08

Nice post Manzz.. Priya is confused a bit though..But as you have rightly said to err is human..

When the mind rules over the heart  she is practical and efficient and super solver of all other's problems.. But when her heart rules over the mind she is confused and hesitant and looses her ability to handle situations(though not often).. But she gets enough strength from her near and dear to bounce back and still manages to get things done.. This is my pov about her characterisation.. 

In all the CVs too are a little confused in shaping her character and will soon redeem themselves in bouncing back and make her strong and positive.. 

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manzz

Thank You So Much 😃

Yes Indeed And Very True, You Put It Nice. She Is Feeling Her Way Around, New Man, New Environment  😃

great discussion, however i dont feel the cvs are confused, when priya laughed it off, it was because she ddint have anything to feel threatned from and it was true from the point when apeksha came and she refused to bow down to her question ram she gave him time and showed trust . however when she saw the same girl who had said "give me back what is mine and  dost that i wanted to meet is on honeymoon with you" , being hugged by ram it just changed the picture. she still asked him if it is in present at the time of questioning only she said i dont care if it was your past, all i want to know if you still have the rishta to which he vehemently said yes.  that shook her, and even after the flight she rationalised and came to the conclusion that  she cant believe it is a najayaz rishta, she has made herself ok with it, her hurt was that even after boat ride and being friends and spending time as couple , he still thinks she has no right no place to question. 

so i really dont see how the cvs are confused, they are actually doing a commendable job for the first time ever in creating a real person who can feel diffrent emotions during differnt times. 👏👏
i feel she is shown quite strong simply as she rationalised his feelings( we could see from rams face before he started shoutiong that she was right) she trusted him enough to know it cant be najauyaz rishta, she is strong. for me i dont thnik there is any confusion by the cvs in either rams and priyas character, yes kartick they seem to be confused, at times show him to be someone who can take a stand for family and at times show him to be a wimp silent letting the father take the heat.
Manzz thumbnail
Yes Indeed. Lovely Analyses 😃 

Exactly What I Have Said In My Introductory Topic Openner Post ; That At First Thought It Appeared That Scriptwriters / C V's Were Confused Or Got It Wrong But On Second Thoughts They Had Got It Right, But Made Character Priya Confused And Get It Wrong. As I Said To Err Is Human, Best Of Human Do Err And So Did Character Priya 😃

Hence Touch Of Reality  😃

Thank You Very Much 😃

Originally posted by: leo4ever

great discussion, however i dont feel the cvs are confused, when priya laughed it off, it was because she ddint have anything to feel threatned from and it was true from the point when apeksha came and she refused to bow down to her question ram she gave him time and showed trust . however when she saw the same girl who had said "give me back what is mine and  dost that i wanted to meet is on honeymoon with you" , being hugged by ram it just changed the picture. she still asked him if it is in present at the time of questioning only she said i dont care if it was your past, all i want to know if you still have the rishta to which he vehemently said yes.  that shook her, and even after the flight she rationalised and came to the conclusion that  she cant believe it is a najayaz rishta, she has made herself ok with it, her hurt was that even after boat ride and being friends and spending time as couple , he still thinks she has no right no place to question. 

so i really dont see how the cvs are confused, they are actually doing a commendable job for the first time ever in creating a real person who can feel diffrent emotions during differnt times. 👏👏
i feel she is shown quite strong simply as she rationalised his feelings( we could see from rams face before he started shoutiong that she was right) she trusted him enough to know it cant be najauyaz rishta, she is strong. for me i dont thnik there is any confusion by the cvs in either rams and priyas character, yes kartick they seem to be confused, at times show him to be someone who can take a stand for family and at times show him to be a wimp silent letting the father take the heat.