Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You So Much 😃

Very Good Point, In A Way You Are Right That Priya Is Confused, I Never Thought This Logic 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜ƒ 

Nice Thought 😃

Originally posted by: shreyamathur_18

yes i also think like that the cv's and director are showing double and confusing thinking of priya

and honestly saying i am getting cofused on it that whether priya wants to know ram's past or not😕

Manzz thumbnail
Yes Indeed. 😃 Very True And Very Nicely Put And Explained 😃

Thank You Very Much ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ritigl

Priya's conscious mind tells her to question her Golu but subconsciously she trusts him completely. She is in a dilemma whether to trust her eyes or heart. 

As for the questioning, she did so because whatever she saw hurt her really badly. She was expecting Golu to come and tell her about his past when Apeksha warned her. 

I am glad that she asked him unlike other protagonists who keep mum and do all jasoosi.
I feel it is completely normal on her part to question Ram. On the other hand, Ram got pissed not because she asked her about a woman hugging him but because of the bangles. I feel it has some connection with Ram's mother. 

Manzz thumbnail
Thank You Very Much ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Me look for 3000...😆😉

Manzz thumbnail

For All The Lovely Thoughts, Views And Opinions 😃

Thank You  😃

Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Priya does not want to know his past anymore as she said that she won't ask anything indirectly but just wants to know whether he had any relationship with the girl. When Ram says yes and leaves, she is in shock.

As for the promo what is bothering her is why is he not ready to share his past with her, His cold behavior all of a sudden is hurting her.
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manzz

Thank You Very Much 😃

For All The Lovely Thoughts, Views And Opinions 😃

For All Those Who Clicked Like Button ðŸ˜ƒ

Nice post Manzz...looks like the CVs want to break the mould of the self sacrificing bhabie image and show a new perspective..any wife would nag if they suspect that her husband has a parivar elsewhere...
Manzz thumbnail
😃 Very True And Well Said  ðŸ˜ƒ

As For The Promo For Next Week, 19th December 2011 ; Again Sri Ram Has A Point ; He Has Never Questioned Priya With Regard To Her Past, But Trusted Her And Had Full Faith In Her. He Brought  Ashwin's Misdeeds  To Light  ðŸ˜ƒ

Here Priya Questions Sri Ram's Past Without Trying To Get The Truth Elsewhere.😃 That Is My Problem And Hence Say That Priya Erred In Questiong Sri Ram.😃

Thank You Very Much ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ritigl

I think Priya does not want to know his past anymore as she said that she won't ask anything indirectly but just wants to know whether he had any relationship with the girl. When Ram says yes and leaves, she is in shock.

As for the promo what is bothering her is why is he not ready to share his past with her, His cold behavior all of a sudden is hurting her.

Manzz thumbnail
You Said It  😃

Yes Indeed Script Writers / C V's  Have Broken New Path, Here With Very Little Scope For Negativity And Other Small Drags Kept To The Bare Minimum 😃

And In Sri Ram's Thought Process With Regard To Priya's Past, It Was Different Take All Togather 😃 Just Quietly Brought Ashwin's True Face To Light 😃

Thank You So Much 😃

Nice post Manzz...looks like the CVs want to break the mould of the self sacrificing bhabie image and show a new perspective..any wife would nag if they suspect that her husband has a parivar elsewhere... 😊

Manzz thumbnail
Thank You Very Much 😃

Originally posted by: chak

Totally agree with u...

Manzz thumbnail
Thank You So Much 😃

For All Those Of You Who Clicked Like Button ðŸ˜ƒ