•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think kria is the most cuttest heroin in any serial that i have watched. Also she is very innocent that she don't even understand the signs that Rey is trying to give her. But as rey said " woh itni cute hai ki teek tarah se gussa bi nahi kar sakta iske uper". Agar rey ki jagah mein hoti to ab tak mental asylum zaroor pauhaunchti, kria ki historical line sun sunkar that "aap mere bohat achche dost ho". So what do u guys think?Edited by neethuuthaman - 12 years ago
i agree with u totaly...she is the most adorable character i have ever seen..just like akid..her voice ..that tick tack pins in her..her dressing style...her cute way of handling things...she is just so cute...like a small kid...oblivious to many things but happy with watever she has got...love kria!!!!
yea i agree
koi rey the hawtie ko kaise keh sakta hai ki aap mere ache dost ho
omg kria is very cute
her expressions r damn adorable
her innocent face is like cherry on the top
so trueee  i love that lineee

she's so innocent
totally agree!!!kria is simply soo cute nd adorable nd tht too wen she does tht "kria ka K effect" awww simply superb!!!๐Ÿ˜ณshe jus makes rey go head over heals!!!way to go kria!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
totally agreed !! kria is so cute and shakti portrays it so well !!! hats off to SHAKTI !!! :)