Navya

physics chemistry,nd biology ...

arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok frst sry 4 the stupid title ...

wat i wanna say that i hv been seeing serials 4 years bt wat i felt yest i nvr felt lyk that ...

the leads chemistry ...no i m nt talking abt ny assumptions or their offscrn chem i m talking abt wat i can see  evry  mon to fri at 10 pm on sp . the chemistry is superb .i cant explain it in wrds ...

i mean anant nd navya the two people madly in love r being portrayed by shaheer nd soumya so well ...that we can feel nd connect to evry emotions emoted by them .

they  talk  not only in wrds bt ...bt their eyes also talk ...whc is amazing

evry single elemnt  frm flying kiss to 4hed kiss to hug evrything seems so real ...i knw earlier they wre nt prefect nd shamya's discomfort cud be seen bt nw a days they r more than perfect ...

they luk fabulus wid  each other  .they compliment each other so much 

there r so many on scrn popular couple bt i think this couple has smething else whc cannot be found frm others ...

last i wanna say hats off to him or her who selected shaheer nd soumya as anaya nd hs given us such a wonderful on scrn couple ...luks lyk they r made in heaven nd made 4 each other 

sry 4 the long pst ( no offence )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha06 thumbnail
rika nice post dear
really awesome couple👏
Kavikrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice couple ever in television channel Edited by Kavikrish - 12 years ago
munchy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree..no one cud hav potrayed anant navya betr than em..tooo natural..bestever n cutest couple..😊
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
showuld also add zoology -the loonies
-k2navi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post dear. totally agree with you.
wow rika! amazing post and i 100% agree with you..even i have seen many couples...but Anant Navya- Shaheer And Somya are truly the best and seriously their eyes talk! Whenever I see them together..onscreen...it looks so real and so amazing...I feel this this magic and charm in them! Seriously they look made for eacother offscreen and onscreen too!! Love them aloT!!!! shamya/anya are the best!Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
vijjim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree dear the most amazing couple nd thier chemistry love it nd love anya
arhirocker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

showuld also add zoology -the loonies

wel said ...🤣...

ok i wanted to say abt gud things ...so i kept them aside ...
arhirocker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anushka2121

wow rika! amazing post and i 100% agree with you..even i have seen many couples...but Anant Navya- Shaheer And Somya are truly the best and seriously their eyes talk! Whenever I see them together..onscreen...it looks so real and so amazing...I feel this this magic and charm in them! Seriously they look made for eacother offscreen and onscreen too!! Love them aloT!!!! shamya/anya are the best!

tru love them a lot...