Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Payal:
Hey mera kiddo dont be sad...

See Ghsp ended but its alwayz their in our hearts...

ANd by writing ur FF u can cheerish those moments dears... 

So Concentrate on it... think that This is the only way u can keep maaneet alive...

ANd they have given sooo many memories SO as a compliment to them u can write a gud scene... Dont u...??????

Sooo cheer up and write it... 

All r waiting to read the part sooo that they can cheerish some maaneet moments by reading ur FF... and u can do it for them... right my kiddo...?????
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: payalpari

not fine dear i am not at all in the flow right now and have to update my ff but just not able to do it every time i want to write my mind gets disturbed and i just can't concentrate ...writing very slowly as well as sad about ghsp ending right now as my story starts from engagement sequence ...😭end i get sad remembering that its ended just 3 days back missing it like any thing πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hey u r writing a story??? give me the LINK i didn't know😭
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The last part was really a long updates and loved it a lot
Awesome updates it was a fantastic update and superb ff to c how a devil and angel fall in love superb dear.
Speechless thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishtiritu

@Payal:

Hey mera kiddo dont be sad...

See Ghsp ended but its alwayz their in our hearts...

ANd by writing ur FF u can cheerish those moments dears... 

So Concentrate on it... think that This is the only way u can keep maaneet alive...

ANd they have given sooo many memories SO as a compliment to them u can write a gud scene... Dont u...??????

Sooo cheer up and write it... 

All r waiting to read the part sooo that they can cheerish some maaneet moments by reading ur FF... and u can do it for them... right my kiddo...?????

agreed ritu
kkiddoo thumbnail
guys me going not feeling well right now my head is paining like any thing will go and sleep for some time and then will try to write and update my ff at night or tommorow...bye cya take care luv u all sorry ritu de u came and i am going but its really difficult  to seat in front of the pc when u r having headeck bye cya take care 
luv u all bye ...😊
Speechless thumbnail

will miss Devil n angel😭
Speechless thumbnail

guys me going not feeling well right now my head is paining like any thing will go and sleep for some time and then will try to write and update my ff at night or tommorow...bye cya take care luv u all sorry ritu de u came and i am going but its really difficult  to seat in front of the pc when u r having headeck bye cya take care 

luv u all bye ...😊

mishtiritu thumbnail

luv u all bye ...😊

Awww... My kiddo... Dont be sorry... Its ok... U go and take rest... Take care... Byeee

Luv u 2...
mishtiritu thumbnail

Thank u dear... The smiley is awesum...😊