Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF "Devil In Love" thread 19 - Page 33

Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg that was long update. But me upset as it is the last part. I was totaly shocked to know that it was last part. I was so happy to read this long but when i reach at last u dispressed me!! I will realy miss our devil and his angel. Coming to update. It was awesome and full of passion. Finaly they became one. He is realy her devil in love and she is his angel. Waiting for epilogy. Update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg!!! anniee...i am breathless๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...this was the baap of all updates of "devil in love"๐Ÿ‘...wow!!๐Ÿ‘ such an amazing update and so passionate and romantic in true devil style๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...finally geet came to know never mess with a devil and he kept each and every word of his๐Ÿ˜ณ...poor geet will have to deal with her wild devil every night now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰... what can i say more as u know from the very first part i have been in love with this devil and with each passing update my madness for this devil has grown immensely๐Ÿ˜›...every good thing comes to an end one day.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i never wanted geet to end๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and i didn't want "devil in love" to end either๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... but it has to end so that we can see a fresh new "devil in love 2" and hopefully geet's season 2 soon...๐Ÿ˜› i just loved this ff of urs sooo much and also u for giving us such an awesome ff...god bless u honey... please keep r maneet with us for a long -long time to come...waiting for devil's epilogue๐Ÿ˜Š...make it also a little passionate one in true devil style and please give us " devil in love 2" as soon as possible...i will be waiting very impatiently for it...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† love u muaahhh!!!๐Ÿ˜›
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum and breathless..
full of luv and passion..
i luvd maan's monologue a lot..
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome mindblowing ending yar waiting for epi
This content was originally posted by: sona-rai

awesome mindblowing ending yar waiting for epi

thanks
This content was originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

awesum and breathless..

full of luv and passion..
i luvd maan's monologue a lot..

thanks lot
This content was originally posted by: Gurlygirl

Omg that was long update. But me upset as it is the last part. I was totaly shocked to know that it was last part. I was so happy to read this long but when i reach at last u dispressed me!! I will realy miss our devil and his angel. Coming to update. It was awesome and full of passion. Finaly they became one. He is realy her devil in love and she is his angel. Waiting for epilogy. Update soon

thanks  a lot dear
yeah evven i m senti
but i m happy that it reached proper ending
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ending...๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting for epi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ.amazing ff!!๐Ÿ‘...
kkiddoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ns.1

Omg!!! anniee...i am breathless๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...this was the baap of all updates of "devil in love"๐Ÿ‘...wow!!๐Ÿ‘ such an amazing update and so passionate and romantic in true devil style๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...finally geet came to know never mess with a devil and he kept each and every word of his๐Ÿ˜ณ...poor geet will have to deal with her wild devil every night now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰... what can i say more as u know from the very first part i have been in love with this devil and with each passing update my madness for this devil has grown immensely๐Ÿ˜›...every good thing comes to an end one day.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i never wanted geet to end๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and i didn't want "devil in love" to end either๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... but it has to end so that we can see a fresh new "devil in love 2" and hopefully geet's season 2 soon...๐Ÿ˜› i just loved this ff of urs sooo much and also u for giving us such an awesome ff...god bless u honey... please keep r maneet with us for a long -long time to come...waiting for devil's epilogue๐Ÿ˜Š...make it also a little passionate one in true devil style and please give us " devil in love 2" as soon as possible...i will be waiting very impatiently for it...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† love u muaahhh!!!๐Ÿ˜›

thanks a lottt
luv u simply
u dont kno whow muhc ur msgs
have beeen motivating me yaar
land when i was about to start writing this last part
i was like
ok now what to write
there r so many exptections
but thank God u likes it
and thanks to reni shru and sneha for helping
will defo write another one soon
n we will bring geet season 2 as well