India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

16/12/11 Episode Synopsis *Spoiler*

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
In the palace everybody welcomes her. Rajmata tells her that this is your real home manyata. Chikki is very angry from aakash, she wont be able to control her emotions anymore. Komal devi is very happy to see her daughter again in the house. In the palace servants is doing everything for her but in a very bad tone she told everybody that I am not your daughter or grand daughter. I am just like your servant so please don't ever think that I am your family member. Entire family is confused by her behavior. Rajmata is shocked.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssSidNeeti-fanBarunkidewani*Dakoo_Minzy*NusiSg~*sindhu*~adventure_gurlZiva01xxMATSxxneeme-Swetha-

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I was Shocked After seeing Akash Behaviour.. And remember Monya Words "Aakash ager Tum na B bakion ki Taran Muja chor Dyea tu ma Tuma bht maron ge"... Was Feeling Very sad For Monya... Everyone Is thinking for Her Future.. Bt Why no one Is Thinking what She is Feeling..
Bt Story is Going Great.. Superb Job By everyone..Hope Monya Understand The scenerio Soon and Try To settle In Raj Mehel...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Thxs for sharing Shruti

Moniya still has  along way to go before her transformation into Princess Manyata...hope she will soon understand her duties and responsibilities towards her family...she needs to grow up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*S.H.I.E.L.D.-Rema-adventure_gurl

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Thxs for sharing Shruti

Moniya still has  along way to go before her transformation into Princess Manyata...hope she will soon understand her duties and responsibilities towards her family...she needs to grow up

I agree with you Pri. The way CV's are portraying her character since past two episodes it seems all she thinks about is her own self. She didn't took few minutes to forget the person who raised her since 16 yrs and was romancing with Akash. What about the family that has been waiting for her return sicne 16 yrs doesn't she owe any responsibilities towards them. She didn't even spend a minute to think about them. Forget J, Brijraj, DS but atleast for her mother Komal. She prayed to god that Komal finds her daughter soon and didn't even gave a thought about her even once.

Edited by *Shruti* - 16 December 2011 at 2:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaS.H.I.E.L.D.Ziva01

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
wow im actually so dissapointed, i cant handle how immature and selfish she is...I think im going to quit watching for a week so I dont have to tolerate her immaturity and hopefully she'll use her brain in a few days!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16akshaaya

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
OMG y isnt dere anything abt uday..man m irritated now Angry
ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

God she is really killing me with her bad attitude rajmata is so nice to her and she is like ...Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top