Dekha Ek Khwaab

How is UV feeling now?

ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He is the Hottest and the richest guy of the town.Gals  can't stop drooling on him(me too😳).
He is always on the cover page of every magazine.To every gal he is ''Prince Charming''...where to every guy he is the ''Enemy'' who they want to be.πŸ˜†

Well...the gal he was waiting for years,his fiance was holding the hand of an ordinary guy...more like a street guy comparing to his image.She was begging...''Akash...I want to stay with you''.😑

Did U saw the look on his face...when she was begging to Akash.OMG.He was feeling terrible.Mr. Cool lost his ever lasting cool killer smile.He was feeling bad.I mean really terrible.Ooo...got shocked.Upset.😲Frustrated.πŸ˜•

Hmmm...what do U think is going on in UV's heart now.Storm or Tsunami???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
UV felt rejected and defeated. No matter how mean he appears, for him Maanyata has been his only fiancee since childhood and there is a certain attachment to that thought. He felt bad about it but he doesn't want to face it or deal with it. He will again cover it up with his plotting and planning.
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse yaar uday 16 years se uska wait kr rha tha aur suddenly she wants to stay with akash hahaha not possible its good akash khud hi peechey hat gya aur manyata chali gai raj mahal uday k sath
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 YAAA POOR UV 😭 NOOO WE WANT MANVEERRR TOGDERRR. HATE THT AKASK😑😑😑 URGHHH. HE IS SO DAMN BORINNN N HE DOESNT EVEN KNW ACTINGGG. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† MANVEERRR ALL THE WAYYY.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by arshi11 - 12 years ago
ILovePushan thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

UV felt rejected and defeated. No matter how mean he appears, for him Maanyata has been his only fiancee since childhood and there is a certain attachment to that thought. He felt bad about it but he doesn't want to face it or deal with it. He will again cover it up with his plotting and planning.

Hmmm...He is reminding me someone else...''Demon Salvator''.HeHe...
Got everything .But not her.

Yes .I guess those plotting and plannings are the goggles by which  he wants to hide his true feeling.Becharaaa.😭

ILovePushan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

ofcourse yaar uday 16 years se uska wait kr rha tha aur suddenly she wants to stay with akash hahaha not possible its good akash khud hi peechey hat gya aur manyata chali gai raj mahal uday k sath

Keya Humari UVke kismat mein sirf aur sirf intezaar aur intezaar leekha hai??????

I felt at that moment Mr. Cool show the human sweet side of him...which he always fights to hide.lol.
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know uday and manita are gonna be together but still felt real bad for akash but he did the right thing in leting her go she wasnt meant for him he was just a mora by god that lead her to uday.  i just hope manita understands soon too πŸ˜Š uday and manita look great together.  but the guy who played akash did nice job his character was suppose to be boring ppl.Edited by Ramimaleklover - 12 years ago