India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

How is UV feeling now?

ILovePushan Groupbie
ILovePushan
ILovePushan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
He is the Hottest and the richest guy of the town.Gals  can't stop drooling on him(me tooEmbarrassed).
He is always on the cover page of every magazine.To every gal he is ''Prince Charming''...where to every guy he is the ''Enemy'' who they want to be.LOL

Well...the gal he was waiting for years,his fiance was holding the hand of an ordinary guy...more like a street guy comparing to his image.She was begging...''Akash...I want to stay with you''.OuchAngry

Did U saw the look on his face...when she was begging to Akash.OMG.He was feeling terrible.Mr. Cool lost his ever lasting cool killer smile.OuchHe was feeling bad.I mean really terrible.Ooo...got shocked.OuchUpset.ShockedFrustrated.Confused

Hmmm...what do U think is going on in UV's heart now.Storm or Tsunami???????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneet2cutelove...OMGsimplytoxicpinkss--ANGEL--BarunkidewaniS.H.I.E.L.D.srividhya68TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
UV felt rejected and defeated. No matter how mean he appears, for him Maanyata has been his only fiancee since childhood and there is a certain attachment to that thought. He felt bad about it but he doesn't want to face it or deal with it. He will again cover it up with his plotting and planning.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ILovePushanakshaayasimplytoxicBarunkidewani

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
ofcourse yaar uday 16 years se uska wait kr rha tha aur suddenly she wants to stay with akash hahaha not possible its good akash khud hi peechey hat gya aur manyata chali gai raj mahal uday k sath

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePushanBarunkidewani

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
he looked so shocked

ILovePushanBarunkidewani

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
 YAAA POOR UV Cry NOOO WE WANT MANVEERRR TOGDERRR. HATE THT AKASKAngryAngryAngry URGHHH. HE IS SO DAMN BORINNN N HE DOESNT EVEN KNW ACTINGGG. LOLLOL MANVEERRR ALL THE WAYYY.Big smile

Edited by arshi11 - 16 December 2011 at 1:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePushan

ILovePushan Groupbie
ILovePushan
ILovePushan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

UV felt rejected and defeated. No matter how mean he appears, for him Maanyata has been his only fiancee since childhood and there is a certain attachment to that thought. He felt bad about it but he doesn't want to face it or deal with it. He will again cover it up with his plotting and planning.
Hmmm...He is reminding me someone else...''Demon Salvator''.HeHe...
Got everything .But not her.Ouch

Yes .I guess those plotting and plannings are the goggles by which  he wants to hide his true feeling.Becharaaa.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGHudaakBarunkidewaniTheBlackJaguar

ILovePushan Groupbie
ILovePushan
ILovePushan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

ofcourse yaar uday 16 years se uska wait kr rha tha aur suddenly she wants to stay with akash hahaha not possible its good akash khud hi peechey hat gya aur manyata chali gai raj mahal uday k sath

Keya Humari UVke kismat mein sirf aur sirf intezaar aur intezaar leekha hai??????Ouch

I felt at that moment Mr. Cool show the human sweet side of him...which he always fights to hide.lol.

love...OMGakshaaya

wisehigaholic Goldie
wisehigaholic
wisehigaholic

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
i know uday and manita are gonna be together but still felt real bad for akash but he did the right thing in leting her go she wasnt meant for him he was just a mora by god that lead her to uday.  i just hope manita understands soon too Smile uday and manita look great together.  but the guy who played akash did nice job his character was suppose to be boring ppl.

Edited by Ramimaleklover - 16 December 2011 at 2:13am

akshaayaBarunkidewani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index