Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC (Page 65)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

I dont like phate hue jeans...God knows ismein logo ko kya style milta haiConfused

same pinch..mereko bhi phatte jeans zyada pasand nahii aathe...you know my dad & mom ask me kii suri jab phatta hua jeans hii pehenna hai tho log uske liye paise kyun dethe hai...LOLLOLLOL

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Entirely in black...His "evergreen colour"...the colour which suits him the mostBig smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

..I was wondering suriii...suppose HP mein Rajeev ko cast karna ho to kis role mein karenge usko???Ermm i would cast him as Draco Malfoy...as mereko Draco bohat achcha lagtha hai..& the bad bodys always intrigue good girls..you see...& main Hermoine aur Draco ko ek couple banathi...i love that pairing...LOLLOLLOLI know ur love for dracoLOL...But oye suriii...draco to bacha hai...Rajeev utna bacha kaise banega...usko koi prof banaa koi bhiLOL

I will be back after 15 minutes...mere liye wait kariyo.

bachpann ka Draco can be Rajeev himself, you know jab Aamir Khan can look like a college student in 3 Idiots then anything is possible...& i think Rajeev can be in the movie from the 3rd HP...hehe...LOLLOLLOL
okies me here...Smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Madhuri Dixit turns guide for the new channel 'Life OK'

This Sunday, Star India launched its new channel Life OK with Madhuri Dixit being the guide for the viewers about the stories on the channel and its link to the channels philosophy. It is the first project Madhuri has undertaken after returning to India from the US in October, with her two sons and husband Dr S. Nene.

"Life OK is a unique name which is in itself a statement of its philosophy, compelling content that flows from that philosophy and an unprecedented focus to cater to the viewer's needs," Star India CEO Uday Shankar elaborated on the philosophy of the channel.

"We found that viewers wanted better value for their time. Hence the stories on Life OK will be told seven days a week and will feature three stories every hour. People often said that they did not understand why we were doing a certain story and hence Madhuri Dixit will be the 'sutradhar' – a completely novel introduction on Life OK," Shankar added.

Shankar promised that the channel would have the shortest ad breaks compared to any other channel in the country. The highlight of the channel would be "Sach Ka Saamna", hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal.

http://www.southasiamail.com/news.php?id=102570

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijann

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

I never liked this look of rajeev everCry
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Madhuri Dixit turns guide for the new channel 'Life OK'

This Sunday, Star India launched its new channel Life OK with Madhuri Dixit being the guide for the viewers about the stories on the channel and its link to the channels philosophy. It is the first project Madhuri has undertaken after returning to India from the US in October, with her two sons and husband Dr S. Nene.

"Life OK is a unique name which is in itself a statement of its philosophy, compelling content that flows from that philosophy and an unprecedented focus to cater to the viewer's needs," Star India CEO Uday Shankar elaborated on the philosophy of the channel.

"We found that viewers wanted better value for their time. Hence the stories on Life OK will be told seven days a week and will feature three stories every hour. People often said that they did not understand why we were doing a certain story and hence Madhuri Dixit will be the 'sutradhar' ' a completely novel introduction on Life OK," Shankar added.

Shankar promised that the channel would have the shortest ad breaks compared to any other channel in the country. The highlight of the channel would be "Sach Ka Saamna", hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal.

http://www.southasiamail.com/news.php?id=102570

Every article says the same thing over and over again...only the words differLOL

Thankooo for the article suriii

Go to top