Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC (Page 52)

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by saheli2610

aur jis din bhi miloongi tho us din khush ke maare pagal ho jaaungi, i would not understand whether i should be laughing like crazy, grinning like mad or cry...& haan jab usse miloongi na tho i will gift him Orchids or Carnations, my favorite...WinkWinkWink

and i wud wait for ur call that day taaki i get a detailed account of how u felt after meeting himLOLand of course abt what he saidLOL

woh tho you would know everything yaar, if that day comes..you will hear me talking about it even before the day arrives..& us din ka second to second kii khabar tujhe tho milthi hii rahegi...you tho know everything na...WinkWinkWink

haaan that thing i know for sureLOL and i can imagine ur excitement abhi seLOL

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Second row and second man from the right side is our manLOL eggjactly..wanted to see if you can spot him...LOLLOLLOLwe Rajeevians can not miss even a small glimpse of his..side se pic dekhkarr hii we know it is him...LOLLOLLOL
Btw yeh kahaan ka pic hai??? it is from some college fest or event...is year ke earlier month mein aaya tha...Smile

hehehe okokkk
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Rajeev Promotes 'Sach Ka Saamna' In UPG College

UPG College is a Mumbai suburban based management college situated in Vile Parle and run by a very well known trust called Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal which has become a brand name for education. And UPG is one of best institution who is serving best knowledge to the students.

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal who has done certain films like Aamir,Shaitan,Soundtrack and also was part of television reality show  Sach Ka Saamna  season 1 which has boost his career in a very positive form.

He was present in UPG College today to promote his new show on a new channel Life Ok. Big smileThe channel head Ajit Thakur also talk about the ideologies they are catering to and they want to mainly reach to the middle class and aspire them.

The event was arranged by the channel to make awareness about the channel's ideology and also the new form of Sach Ka Saamna   which will fight against corruption.

Rajeev Khandelwal shared many things & experiences about the show.

Rajeev also showed us how we play Sach Ka Saamna and proved its not scripted . They called up two journalists who were the part of the audience and did their polygraphic test before the event and made them sit on the red hot seat which was the highlight and asked 3 Questions each which was a great fun for students. 

When he was asked that, Do you think that you are the best anchor for this show?Tongue
(
we shaking heads *YES*) He diplomatically answered that he has never seen anybody else hosting this show and he thinks as of now he is the best one to host .LOLLOLLOL

For making the event successful they have arrange a panel discussion about youth idea on corruption and how to eradicate it where a famous RJ Nitin from BIG Fm  along with the 7 student participant from UPG was a part of this  . Many students came up with mind-blowing ideas and this competition was won by a student called Laveena Iyer which got an IPAD as a reward.

Also Kailash Kher who was the part of promotion and sung the title track of  Sach Ka Saamna  and a new song from his new album which is going to be release in January 2012.

After seeing the spark in the students of UPG Ajit Thakur also has asked the principal Dr. Geeta Mohan to make the committee of 6 student and come up with a idea of a reality show and also gave a time of 2 weeks .

The full Auditorium was filled with teachers and student and was enjoying a lot. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixitrajeevkiijannBluefallsMysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

woh tho you would know everything yaar, if that day comes..you will hear me talking about it even before the day arrives..& us din ka second to second kii khabar tujhe tho milthi hii rahegi...you tho know everything na...WinkWinkWink

haaan that thing i know for sureLOL and i can imagine ur excitement abhi seLOL

haha...just imaging & dreaming about that day i'am soeager, anxious & excited yaar..so don't you think when the day actually arrives, that is if at all it does, your friend suriii will go totally mad...LOLLOLLOLLOL
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
puriii thankoo for the article...& undoubtedly Rajeev is the best host.. loved his answers as always..Smile
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

UPG College is a Mumbai suburban based management college situated in Vile Parle and run by a very well known trust called Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal which has become a brand name for education. And UPG is one of best institution who is serving best knowledge to the students.

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal who has done certain films like Aamir,Shaitan,Soundtrack and also was part of television reality show  Sach Ka Saamna  season 1 which has boost his career in a very positive form.

He was present in UPG College today to promote his new show on a new channel Life Ok. Big smileThe channel head Ajit Thakur also talk about the ideologies they are catering to and they want to mainly reach to the middle class and aspire them.

The event was arranged by the channel to make awareness about the channel's ideology and also the new form of Sach Ka Saamna   which will fight against corruption.

Rajeev Khandelwal shared many things & experiences about the show.

Rajeev also showed us how we play Sach Ka Saamna and proved its not scripted . They called up two journalists who were the part of the audience and did their polygraphic test before the event and made them sit on the red hot seat which was the highlight and asked 3 Questions each which was a great fun for students. 

When he was asked that, Do you think that you are the best anchor for this show?Tongue
(
we shaking heads *YES*) He diplomatically answered that he has never seen anybody else hosting this show and he thinks as of now he is the best one to host .LOLLOLLOL

For making the event successful they have arrange a panel discussion about youth idea on corruption and how to eradicate it where a famous RJ Nitin from BIG Fm  along with the 7 student participant from UPG was a part of this  . Many students came up with mind-blowing ideas and this competition was won by a student called Laveena Iyer which got an IPAD as a reward.

Also Kailash Kher who was the part of promotion and sung the title track of  Sach Ka Saamna  and a new song from his new album which is going to be release in January 2012.

After seeing the spark in the students of UPG Ajit Thakur also has asked the principal Dr. Geeta Mohan to make the committee of 6 student and come up with a idea of a reality show and also gave a time of 2 weeks .

The full Auditorium was filled with teachers and student and was enjoying a lot. Smile

He surely is the Best Host for the show...who has any doubt regarding that?LOL
And secondly, its good that the channel is giving an oppurtunity to the students to come up with new ideasSmile

Edited by saheli2610 - 21 December 2011 at 5:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Suriii apne tea time ke baad raj ka tea time started kyaaLOL

Go to top