Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC (Page 41)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Guys There Is GA Topic In IF, Regarding The New Channel Life OK, Our Expectations From The Channel, Which Shows Are We Looking Forward To Watch, Etc, Etc..Here Is The Link Of The Topic, Check It & Don't Forget To Reply There..Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2454410

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 20 December 2011 at 4:04am

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

He has stopped being judgemental

DNJAI29086 | 12/20/2011 | Author : Manjari Singh | WC :664

Jaipur boy, Rajeev Khandelwal, out with season 2 of his popular telly show, Sach ka Samna, tells After Hrs his own truth, and nothing but the truth...

"I am no saint; I have been corrupt too," Rajeev Khandelwal said candidly when confronted with his own 'Sach' regarding corruption in any form. "I am a human being, after all," he said in his defence.
And yes, it was mostly those who hadn't had the chance to make money who talked about corruption, he went on to admit!
This was over the telephone to After Hrs from New Delhi on Monday when the Jaipur lad was promoting Season 2 of his show Sach ka Samna by interacting with the students of SRCC (Shri Ram College of Commerce) on the burning issue of the day—corruption.
"But life has been in the change mode for the past three years," Rajeev said. "I have been observing life more closely and trying to become a better human being," he said honestly in a freewheeling chat on about corruption, Sach ka Samna-2, movies and life...

So, why corruption this season?
Why not corruption? Everyone seems to be talking about it! It had been the debate of the year and, most importantly, many of us learnt that it's not only about pointing out fingers but also looking inside one's self.
And Sach ka Samna has always been about corruption; people from different walks of life come clean on the show.

What happened in the SRCC auditorium?
Like I said, it was a part of show promotion. We COULD have done it in a grander way, like in a mall or somewhere else. But we chose SRCC and I was amazed to see the enthusiasm among the students, not about the show, but their mindset about the corruption (prevalent in the country). These 18-19-year-olds are so aware of all that is happening that it gives me hope that things are not bad as they seem to be. They are the future, after all!

Have you ever bribed anyone or faced instances of corruption?
I am not the ideal citizen, I get tempted. Corruption is not all about fraud in financial transaction; a person can be corrupt in many ways. But, for the past three years, I have been trying to be a better person. No, it's not that something drastic happened three years ago, but it's just that I have started understanding my responsibilities better. And then, Sach ka Samna has had a huge impact on my life.

What kind of impact?
I have stopped being judgmental. Things are not exactly as they appear to be. People from different parts of the country come on the show and they all have different stories behind them. I have started respecting people more. I have a very high regard for people walking on the road (now); I believe they can be as good or as average as I am.

People open up their lives on your show. There must have been times when you get nervous or felt bad about being intrusive...
What do I say? I connect the way human beings connect to each other. I get emotional sometimes.

The last season ended up creating loads of controversies…
We were not looking for controversies. A lot of people say controversies make a show popular, but I would like to say, it was the content that made Sach ka Samna made popular not the controversies.

And, what of your Bollywood affair? You are recognised as a good actor but do you feel the commercial success is missing somewhere?

Nothing is missing. I am getting to do my kind of films and I am happy about that. And I will only talk about my films when they will be ready to release. There had been a lot of talk about UTV's Peter Gaya Kaam Se, but the film never happened. I have a film coming next year but I do not want to talk about it right now.

And what about TV, any soap?
Only Sach ka Samna is happening on TV, no soaps. Why should I do something I have done before?

P.S: Credit Goes To

http://www.dnasyndication.com/

http://www.dnasyndication.com/dna/article/DNJAI29086

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixitSumi_162710rajeevkiijann

suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Like most actors the Soundtrack star too might want to break box-office records in the company of blockbusters like Dabangg, Ready and Bodyguard, but for now he is envious of superstar Salman Khan for more personal reasons.WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL Rajeev Khandelwal, the host of Sach Ka Samna 2 reveals some comfortable and some uncomfortable truths?EmbarrassedBig smile

It's easy to put someone in the hot seat and grill them to reveal secrets. So we thought why not put the Soundtrack actor, who is hosting the second season of the controversial TV show Sach Ka Samna, on the spot. And to our surprise, the good-looking Rajeev Khandelwal does a pretty good job of dealing with truth. At times he shows his human side, filled with strong emotions like anger, jealousy and pride, and at other times he comes across as detached, a mask he likes to hide behind at most times for survival in the glitzy, glamorous world of films

Have you ever wished you were not an actor?
No. Who would want to give up his/her passion!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Have you ever regretted quitting television?
No. Never! On the contrary I am glad I did that. Approve I wouldn't be where I am today had I not quit TV back in the day.Clap

Have you ever wished you could change something about your launch vehicle Aamir?
No. It's a classic.
Day DreamingA consummate film.

Have you ever wished you were a Khan or a Kapoor?
No. I am proud to be Khan-delwal.(smarty hero Blushing)

Have you ever wished you had acted in a particular film?
Yes. All the films of Mr Yash Chopra.EmbarrassedBig smile

Have you ever regretted saying no to a film?
No, thankfully! Big smile

Have you ever turned down a film because you were not happy with the money offered?
No. I have lowered my price to be part of interesting and exciting projects.Big smile

Have you ever felt that you are a better actor than some top male stars in Bollywood?
No. I am top in my own category.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Have you ever suggested an actor's name for the part of leading lady to your director?
Yes, whenever I have been asked for my suggestions. TongueBig smile

Have you ever wanted to desperately work with a director?
Yes, Mr Yash Chopra! SmileSmile

Have you ever felt the industry has been unfair to you?
No. I don't blame others for my hardships, just as I don't credit them for my achievements. Every individual faces challenges. Self pity is a sad approach. SmileSmile

Have you ever lied to your parents or wife?
Yes, many times. TongueLOL

Have you ever looked at another woman after getting married?
The questions are getting tougher. ROFL Hmmm I will have to say 'Yes'. Plenty of times. EmbarrassedLOL

Has your wife ever had a problem with your kissing and lovemaking scenes?
No. At least, that is what I feel. SmileSmile (on second thots when he did such scenes  Ermm

Have you ever been jealous when your wife appreciated another actor?
Yes. She loves Salman Khan.LOLLOLLOL (& we love u ) LOL

Have you ever broken a law?
Sadly ? yes. Traffic laws at times.LOL

Have you ever wanted to hit a person?
Yes, recently, not one but two people. (kick expert)LOLLOLLOL I will write about it in my autobiography.

Have you ever wished you did not live in Mumbai?
No. It's unthinkable now.Big smile

Have you ever wished you were a superhero?
No. I like humans. Humans created superhumans. I'd rather be the creator then the creation. ClapClapStar

Have you ever dreamed of going Hollywood?
Yes. I would love to go international.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Have you ever got bored of acting?
No. I don't think I will ever get bored of acting. Not in this lifetime.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap

Thanx for the article Puri..Smile
I loved his witty answersBig smileBig smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Guys Please Do Go To The Following Fan Page Of Rajeev Join It & Leave Comments There...Comment There On A Regular Basis As This Will Increase Rajeev's Rankings Among The Celebrities...Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/563/rajeev-khandelwal/

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 20 December 2011 at 5:31am
golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
thanks for the info dear...
golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
loved both the articles purnima.Thanks for posting them... The pic with Q&A article is superb...
MoonDesir IF-Dazzler
MoonDesir
MoonDesir

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
!00% sure you all will be happy to see no of votes for rajeev at another poll Dancing

link-
spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
wow thanks for the articles and pix and videos...ek dum mast...

Go to top