Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC (Page 35)

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

The Big Weddings of 2011

The Big Weddings of 2011 Embarrassed

Rajeev Khandelwal and Manjiri Kamtikar

Rajeev Khandelwal and Manjiri Kamtikar
Next

The star of Aamir and Shaitaan gave up his bachelor ways this year to say 'I do' to Manjiri,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  who works in an advertising agency. SmileSmile

The wedding, which was conducted according to the Arya Samaji rituals, took place in Jodhpur's resplendent Khimsar fort. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixitInnocent_eyes

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Update+reqs rajeev ki siggs hai
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Can anybody give me any update regarding the TRPs of SKS???
Yesterday to phir bhi was sunday...today will be a tough competetion waala dinLOL
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

awww so nice...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Mrs.SKMehwish-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Can anybody give me any update regarding the TRPs of SKS???
Yesterday to phir bhi was sunday...today will be a tough competetion waala dinLOL

me checking the TRP's yaar sahelii..will post them as soon as i get to know..Smile waise don't worry saheliii...i'am sure the TRP's would have soared high,  courtesy the dashing, sophisticated, suave host, Rajeev Khandelwal...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

P.S: Credit Goes To Life OK FB Page..Smile

Sach Ka Saamna's second season premiered
Rachana Dubey, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, December 19, 2011

After a year's delay for clearance by I&B Ministry, controversial chat show Sach Ka Saamna returns, host-actor Rajeev Khandelwal admits he wouldn't want to host next edition of Desi Moment Of Truth. Controversial chat show Sach Ka Saamna's second season finally premiered on Sunday
night on the newly launched Hindi general entertainment channel, Life Ok. The show was marred by several controversies in its 50-episode run during the first edition that aired between July and September in 2009.

The Star network that aired it, and quiz whiz Siddhartha Basu's Big Synergy that produces it, waited for a year for the Information and Broadcasting Ministry's permission to start work on the second edition of the Desi version of the American show, Moment Of Truth.

The I&B authorities finally gave it a go-ahead in February this year.

"It was a relief that they had cleared the show. I was silently rejoicing because I still had to sign on the dotted line to anchor it, although in principle, I had told Babu (Siddhartha) that I will do another season for sure," says actor-anchor Rajeev Khandelwal, adding, "I really don't know what took the ministry so long to clear it because I didn't find anything about it controversial. The so-called moral police decided on the country's behalf that we were attacking value-systems."

He rues that the social and political corridors accused the show of encouraging voyeurism.

"We were even blamed for a couple of suicides in some remote cities. No one noticed that the show is about human stories in the format of a game show," says Rajeev, adding, "People volunteered to use our platform to speak up. The contestants were peaceful. It was the others who overreacted, and how! I wish the so-called public interest groups paid attention to the bigger issues plaguing society, instead of picking on a show for free publicity."

The first episode of the first season of Sach Ka Saamna broke records in 2009 with the highest opening ratings for a non-fiction show.

This season, without any celebrity featuring on the hot seat, the show will be aired throughout the week and will comprise only 24 to 26 episodes.

Sach Ka Saamna 2's underlying theme is corruption. Given that this season is shorter than the first would Rajeev return as the host for the next?

"When the previous season wrapped up, I was hungry for more and so was the audience," he says, adding, "But I'd like to take a break next season because I don't want to be typecast as the host of a show. Though whenever it happens, I'll definitely tune in to watch."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Sach-Ka-Saamna-s-second-season-premiered/Article1-784276.aspx

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 19 December 2011 at 5:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijannAmor.

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Guys Sach Ka Saamna Season 2 Section, Is Open & Ready For Use Here At India-Forums...Here Is The Link..Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=681

P.S: Guys Once You Go To The SKS Forum In IF, Don't Forget To Add The SKS Forums, To MY Forums..Thank You...Smile

Procedure To Add SKS To My Forums:

For Those Who Are Wondering How To Add SKS To My Forums... See The Following Pictures..1st Go To The SKS Forum Then Next As Shown In The 1st Pic My Forums Is Shown At The Top With a Star Beside, Click On The Star & The Forum Is Added  To Your My Forums.. You Can Check It In The Drop Down Menu Of My Forums...The Star Will Glow As shown In The 2nd Pic, After The Show Is Added To Your My Forums...Smile

1st Pic -

2nd Pic -

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 19 December 2011 at 6:01am

suhana.dixit

Go to top