Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC (Page 33)

Innocent_eyes IF-Dazzler
Innocent_eyes
Innocent_eyes

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Rajeev Khandelwal In Saas Bahu Saazish - 18th December 2011 - HD Quality Video...

thnx for the video suri... Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijann

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
yr rk looking so dashing yr Winkmai to pahal ho gi ho reee koi hai kya Winkbahut maza au ye reee awsome show tha yr i live it ree
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
[NOCOPY]

Controversial chat show Sach Ka Saamna's second season finally premiered on Sunday night on the newly launched Hindi general entertainment channel, Life Ok. Big smileBig smile

The show was marred by several controversies in its 50-episode run during the first edition that aired between July and September in 2009. The Star network that aired it, and quiz whiz Siddhartha Basu's Big Synergy that produces it, waited for a year for the Information and Broadcasting Ministry's permission to start work on the second edition of the 'desi' version of the American show, Moment Of Truth. The I&B authorities finally gave it a go-ahead in February this year. Big smile

"It was a relief that they had cleared the showBig smile. I was silently rejoicing because I still had to sign on the dotted line to anchor it, although in principle, I had told Babu (Siddhartha) that I will do another season for sure,EmbarrassedBig smile" says actor-anchor Rajeev Khandelwal, adding, "I really don't know what took the ministry so long to clear it because I didn't find anything about it controversial. The so-called moral police decided on the country's behalf that we were attacking value-systems."LOL

He rues that the social and political corridors accused the show of encouraging voyeurism. "We were even blamed for a couple of suicides in some remote cities. No one noticed that the show is about human stories in the format of a game show," says Rajeev, adding, "People volunteered to use our platform to speak up. The contestants were peacefulBig smile . It was the others who overreacted, and how! I wish the so-called public interest groups paid attention to the bigger issues plaguing society, instead of picking on a show for free publicity.LOL"

The first episode of the first season of Sach Ka Saamna broke records in 2009 with the highest opening ratings for a non-fiction showBig smileBig smileBig smile .

This season, without any celebrity featuring on the hot seat, the show will be aired throughout the week and will comprise only 24 to 26 episodes. Sach Ka Saamna 2's underlying theme is corruption.

Given that this season is shorter than the first would Rajeev return as the host for the next? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed "When the previous season wrapped up, I was hungry for more and so was the audience,Embarrassed " he says, adding, "But I'd like to take a break next season because I don't want to be typecast as the host of a show. Though whenever it happens, I'll definitely tune in to watch." SmileSmileSmile

Media Limited
[/NOCOPY]

Edited by -purnima- - 19 December 2011 at 12:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana.dixitInnocent_eyeswaniya_fatimaAmor.MysticRiver

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Post cannot be quoted.

@ ratings...Clap yeh to hona tha hi bhai Wink

@ next season: well this is what raj is best at.. he cant be stick to one thing.. he believes in variety... and thats why we love watching him in diff avataars Big smile

RT... thanks for the update jana...

last day mathur saibo jaldi chalye gaye WinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyes-purnima-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

@ ratings...Clap yeh to hona tha hi bhai Wink-- obviously EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ next season: well this is what raj is best at.. he cant be stick to one thing.. he believes in variety... and thats why we love watching him in diff avataars Big smile--- EmbarrassedEmbarrassed pehle hume yeh season ki blushing karne do Day DreamingLOL
LOL
RT... thanks for the update jana...--- TongueTongue saiboo's pic was cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i cracked up after watching that EmbarrassedEmbarrassed & i am surprised ShockedLOL in black u were reminded of captain not sujal EmbarrassedLOL...this time it was sujal for me LOLLOL he looked to devilish LOLLOL...
I cracked up in intro too ROFL "saat janmo ke rishte ...saat din mein family court pahunch jate hai"
I was reminded of our convo ROFL

last day mathur saibo jaldi chalye gaye WinkTongue--- he was in full shayari mood EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...shayar saab poori tayari mein the WinkEmbarrassed...
"Mere sine mein na sahi ...Tere sine mein sahi...Aag jalni chaiye kahin " LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyeswaniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

@ ratings...Clap yeh to hona tha hi bhai Wink-- obviously EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ next season: well this is what raj is best at.. he cant be stick to one thing.. he believes in variety... and thats why we love watching him in diff avataars Big smile--- EmbarrassedEmbarrassed pehle hume yeh season ki blushing karne do Day DreamingLOL
LOL
RT... thanks for the update jana...--- TongueTongue saiboo's pic was cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i cracked up after watching that EmbarrassedEmbarrassed & i am surprised ShockedLOL in black u were reminded of captain not sujal EmbarrassedLOL...this time it was sujal for me LOLLOL he looked to devilish LOLLOL...
I cracked up in intro too ROFL "saat janmo ke rishte ...saat din mein family court pahunch jate hai"
I was reminded of our convo ROFL

last day mathur saibo jaldi chalye gaye WinkTongue--- he was in full shayari mood EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...shayar saab poori tayari mein the WinkEmbarrassed...
"Mere sine mein na sahi ...Tere sine mein sahi...Aag jalni chaiye kahin " LOLLOLLOL

thats surprising na he was giving develish look thats why i called him captain Tongue sujal to bechara sad serious rehta tha CryWinkLOL but its surprising na this time we thought about each other's heros LOL kia co incidence hai hehehehehe

saat janam kay chipkoos... i laughed when watched the title mujhay tumhara siggy yaad agaya aur usko daikh kay mera seat say girty girty bachna LOL ROFL ROFL

lubna ji was blushing deeply... kisko daikh kay yeh we know WinkWink

shayar ala rey LOL

Innocent_eyes

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

thats surprising na he was giving develish look thats why i called him captain Tongue sujal to bechara sad serious rehta tha CryWinkLOL -- poor him Hug ...all coz of madam Wink Angry

but its surprising na this time we thought about each other's heros LOL kia co incidence hai hehehehehe--- LOL CTsLOLLOL

saat janam kay chipkoos... i laughed when watched the title mujhay tumhara siggy yaad agaya aur usko daikh kay mera seat say girty girty bachna LOL ROFL ---awww poor u LOLLOLROFL

lubna ji was blushing deeply... kisko daikh kay yeh we know WinkWink--- exactly LOLLOL i wanna ask that same question to hero WinkWinkWink

shayar ala rey LOL--- EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Innocent_eyes

sanghamitra_27 Senior Member
sanghamitra_27
sanghamitra_27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Sach Ka Saamna', with a new theme 'Bhrashtachar ke Khilaaf' in its second season, will put the spotlight on the all-pervasive moral and economic corruption. Rajeev Khandelwal will anchor the show.

Go to top