Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 31

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sumi_162710

Yes Dii...watched wid apt attention..in fact main TV apne room me le ayi πŸ˜†...and so true...he says "ijazat"...😍☺️...and he looks so cute na!! Loving his style in the show...πŸ˜ƒ--- 😳😳 what if we didn't give "Ijazat" will he stay back 😳😳... we can sing for him "aaj jane ki zid na karo" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

And the contestant says "iss mohabbat ke sath sawal pucche aap ne"...πŸ˜†...I was like..."hey...he wasnt asking You wid Mohabbat"...πŸ˜†---😍 mohabbat se hum dekh rahe the 😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
-purnima- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sumi_162710

-- 😳😳 what if we didn't give "Ijazat" will he stay back 😳😳... we can sing for him "aaj jane ki zid na karo" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Xactly...thought the same...we didnt give Ijazat...did we? 😳...he shud have stayed back!! 😳--- in that case poor boy will never get ijazat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we cant get enough of him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

...we cud also sing "Abhi abhi to aye ho...abhi abhi jana hai?πŸ˜‰"...---abhi na jao chodkar dil abhi bhara nahi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And the contestant says "iss mohabbat ke sath sawal pucche aap ne"...πŸ˜†...I was like..."hey...he wasnt asking You wid Mohabbat"...πŸ˜†---😍 mohabbat se hum dekh rahe the 😳😳 BINGO!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³--- 😳😳

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
-purnima- thumbnail

Like most actors the Soundtrack star too might want to break box-office records in the company of blockbusters like Dabangg, Ready and Bodyguard, but for now he is envious of superstar Salman Khan for more personal reasons.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rajeev Khandelwal, the host of Sach Ka Samna 2 reveals some comfortable and some uncomfortable truthsβ€¦πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

It's easy to put someone in the hot seat and grill them to reveal secrets. So we thought why not put the Soundtrack actor, who is hosting the second season of the controversial TV show Sach Ka Samna, on the spot. And to our surprise, the good-looking Rajeev Khandelwal does a pretty good job of dealing with truth. At times he shows his human side, filled with strong emotions like anger, jealousy and pride, and at other times he comes across as detached, a mask he likes to hide behind at most times for survival in the glitzy, glamorous world of films

Have you ever wished you were not an actor?
No. Who would want to give up his/her passion!😳😳

Have you ever regretted quitting television?
No. Never! On the contrary I am glad I did that. I wouldn't be where I am today had I not quit TV back in the day.πŸ‘

Have you ever wished you could change something about your launch vehicle Aamir?
No. It's a classic.
😍A consummate film.

Have you ever wished you were a Khan or a Kapoor?
No. I am proud to be Khan-delwal.(smarty hero ☺️)

Have you ever wished you had acted in a particular film?
Yes. All the films of Mr Yash Chopra.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever regretted saying no to a film?
No, thankfully! πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever turned down a film because you were not happy with the money offered?
No. I have lowered my price to be part of interesting and exciting projects.πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever felt that you are a better actor than some top male stars in Bollywood?
No. I am top in my own category.😳😳

Have you ever suggested an actor's name for the part of leading lady to your director?
Yes, whenever I have been asked for my suggestions. πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever wanted to desperately work with a director?
Yes, Mr Yash Chopra! 😊😊

Have you ever felt the industry has been unfair to you?
No. I don't blame others for my hardships, just as I don't credit them for my achievements. Every individual faces challenges. Self pity is a sad approach. 😊😊

Have you ever lied to your parents or wife?
Yes, many times. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Have you ever looked at another woman after getting married?
The questions are getting tougher. 🀣 Hmmm I will have to say 'Yes'. Plenty of times. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Has your wife ever had a problem with your kissing and lovemaking scenes?
No. At least, that is what I feel. 😊😊 (on second thots when he did such scenes  πŸ€”

Have you ever been jealous when your wife appreciated another actor?
Yes. She loves Salman Khan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (& we love u ) πŸ˜†

Have you ever broken a law?
Sadly – yes. Traffic laws at times.πŸ˜†

Have you ever wanted to hit a person?
Yes, recently, not one but two people. (kick expert)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will write about it in my autobiography.

Have you ever wished you did not live in Mumbai?
No. It's unthinkable now.πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever wished you were a superhero?
No. I like humans. Humans created superhumans. I'd rather be the creator then the creation. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Have you ever dreamed of going Hollywood?
Yes. I would love to go international.😳😳

Have you ever got bored of acting?
No. I don't think I will ever get bored of acting. Not in this lifetime.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘

-purnima- thumbnail
He started off his career as the quintessential chocolate boy 😳of television but actor Rajeev Khandelwal says he wants to associate himself with issues that lead to some change in the society.

The 36-year-old actor, who made his foray into Bollywood with Raj Kumar Gupta's 'Aamir', said he would even like to direct human interest stories.

"I never thought about image building when I started my career with 'Kahin to Hoga'. But after sometime, I thought this is not the thing which I am looking forward to my life.

"When I acted in 'Aamir' my director (Raj Kumar Gupta) made me aware of some harsh realities of life which every human being is connected with. As human interest issues excite me, I would like to direct a film too that will have some connect with the topic," said Khandelwal.

He will again be the part of controversial series 'Sach Ka Saamna'- an Indian adaptation of US game show 'The Moment of Truth'- that will take up the battle against corruption in its second season.

"We never thought that the show will raise so many controversies. Rather, we thought it's a nice concept. The show didn't work because of the controversy rather it worked because we showed the realities which we tend to neglect. Everything in the show is real and not scripted," the actor said.

Asked what he enjoys more -- acting or hosting shows, Khandelwal said, "I get nervous everyday when I host this show.😊 Films are easier because you have the script with you but while hosting a show you need to be balanced in your approach. Sitting on the hot seat you can't be extra friendly or rude with your contestants."😊

The show, which aims to present the current resurgent mood of the public and the nation, will be aired on Star's new channel Life Ok.

"When I read Mahatma Gandhi's saying - 'Be the change you want to see'- it really inspired me. After doing the show I understand what these lines mean. It will show the viewers the unfortunate ground reality of deep rooted corruption in our country.

"There are certain new elements that are added. We have 'Sach Ka shapath'. Unlike earlier, we have given only one option to the contestants to change their answer,"
he added.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RT,

loved the rapid fire round heheheeheh that was adorable teh way he said yes am jealoud os salman khan... awww and our would be jealous with u raj... for sure boy heheheheh

and the khan delwal was indeed a smart move yara hehehehe

-purnima- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: waniya_fatima

RT,

loved the rapid fire round heheheeheh that was adorable teh way he said yes am jealoud os salman khan... awww and our would be jealous with u raj... for sure boy heheheheh---exactly dont worry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u will have plenty of guys jealous of u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and the khan delwal was indeed a smart move yara hehehehe--- that he is 😳😳it reminds me of his interview 😳😳 "I am happy that a Khan-delwal exits among KHans" 😳😳after aamir got realeased there was article..."NO Khan only Khan-delwal" 😳😳

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

he is having no idea baby kis kis ko satayega yeh  πŸ˜†

raj at his best πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

Like most actors the Soundtrack star too might want to break box-office records in the company of blockbusters like Dabangg, Ready and Bodyguard, but for now he is envious of superstar Salman Khan for more personal reasons.πŸ˜† Rajeev Khandelwal, the host of Sach Ka Samna 2 reveals some comfortable and some uncomfortable truths'πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

It's easy to put someone in the hot seat and grill them to reveal secrets. So we thought why not put the Soundtrack actor, who is hosting the second season of the controversial TV show Sach Ka Samna, on the spot. And to our surprise, the good-looking Rajeev Khandelwal does a pretty good job of dealing with truth. At times he shows his human side, filled with strong emotions like anger, jealousy and pride, and at other times he comes across as detached, a mask he likes to hide behind at most times for survival in the glitzy, glamorous world of films

Have you ever wished you were not an actor?
No. Who would want to give up his/her passion!😳😳

Have you ever regretted quitting television?
No. Never! On the contrary I am glad I did that. I wouldn't be where I am today had I not quit TV back in the day.πŸ‘

Have you ever wished you could change something about your launch vehicle Aamir?
No. It's a classic.
😍A consummate film.

Have you ever wished you were a Khan or a Kapoor?
No. I am proud to be Khan-delwal.(smarty hero ☺️)

Have you ever wished you had acted in a particular film?
Yes. All the films of Mr Yash Chopra.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever regretted saying no to a film?
No, thankfully! πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever turned down a film because you were not happy with the money offered?
No. I have lowered my price to be part of interesting and exciting projects.πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever felt that you are a better actor than some top male stars in Bollywood?
No. I am top in my own category.😳😳

Have you ever suggested an actor's name for the part of leading lady to your director?
Yes, whenever I have been asked for my suggestions. πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever wanted to desperately work with a director?
Yes, Mr Yash Chopra! 😊😊

Have you ever felt the industry has been unfair to you?
No. I don't blame others for my hardships, just as I don't credit them for my achievements. Every individual faces challenges. Self pity is a sad approach. 😊😊

Have you ever lied to your parents or wife?
Yes, many times. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Have you ever looked at another woman after getting married?
The questions are getting tougher. 🀣 Hmmm I will have to say 'Yes'. Plenty of times. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Has your wife ever had a problem with your kissing and lovemaking scenes?
No. At least, that is what I feel. 😊😊 (on second thots when he did such scenes  πŸ€”

Have you ever been jealous when your wife appreciated another actor?
Yes. She loves Salman Khan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (& we love u ) πŸ˜†

Have you ever broken a law?
Sadly ' yes. Traffic laws at times.πŸ˜†

Have you ever wanted to hit a person?
Yes, recently, not one but two people. (kick expert)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I will write about it in my autobiography.

Have you ever wished you did not live in Mumbai?
No. It's unthinkable now.πŸ˜ƒ

Have you ever wished you were a superhero?
No. I like humans. Humans created superhumans. I'd rather be the creator then the creation. πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Have you ever dreamed of going Hollywood?
Yes. I would love to go international.😳😳

Have you ever got bored of acting?
No. I don't think I will ever get bored of acting. Not in this lifetime.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘

awesomeee article...very interesting..liked  this rapid  fire sach from Rajeev...nice...& as always i simply love Rajeev's answers...& i adore, admire him for his honesty, modesty & truthfulness... he is never fake, he is genuine & a true man of character...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘& then now let me talk about the pic, woahhh mannn, look at him, look at how he is looking, what a reformation, saheliii kii basha mein ek dum Macho Man...aur meri baasha mein he is looking ek dum bindaas, dhaasu, raapchik, mast, zabardast...fantastic...mind boggling...& pic dekhkarr me behosh hoying...arre koi sambhalo mujhe..main..gir..gir..giriii...Thuddd...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thankooo Puri...πŸ€—