Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC (Page 26)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 53700

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

ayeee saheliii aise tho matt bol...me Ladakh ka vacation isliye planning kyunke meri yeh chah hai kii mereko humare hero jii dikh jaaye aur mera jeevan dhanya hojaye...LOL
nahi nahi nahiii...phir tum wohiiin reh jaaogi...phir kya hoga...tumko waapas laana hai...to tumko wahaan rajeev naa dkhe to hi behtarConfused


hehe...achcha theek hai, agar Rajeev dikh bhi gaya tho usse milne ka baad main wapas aa jaaungi just for my dear friends, pukka promise...love you...Hug

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 53700

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

super cars ka promo...u know i loved their promo...Rajeev looked like a macho manLOL


haan...this was like change over of his image...something in which we had not see him before.. typical Macho Man...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 9067

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by saheli2610

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

super cars ka promo...u know i loved their promo...Rajeev looked like a macho manLOL


haan...this was like change over of his image...something in which we had not see him before.. typical Macho Man...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


haan macho man with killing expressions...waise bhi yehi pic le lo...he is looking at the cars as if they r womenLOL
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 9067

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by saheli2610

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

ayeee saheliii aise tho matt bol...me Ladakh ka vacation isliye planning kyunke meri yeh chah hai kii mereko humare hero jii dikh jaaye aur mera jeevan dhanya hojaye...LOL
nahi nahi nahiii...phir tum wohiiin reh jaaogi...phir kya hoga...tumko waapas laana hai...to tumko wahaan rajeev naa dkhe to hi behtarConfused


hehe...achcha theek hai, agar Rajeev dikh bhi gaya tho usse milne ka baad main wapas aa jaaungi just for my dear friends, pukka promise...love you...Hug



hehehe...ab kahiin bhi jaao and rajeev ko dekho...no probLOL
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 53700

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 53700

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

hehe...achcha theek hai, agar Rajeev dikh bhi gaya tho usse milne ka baad main wapas aa jaaungi just for my dear friends, pukka promise...love you...Hug


hehehe...ab kahiin bhi jaao and rajeev ko dekho...no probLOL


haan ab kahiin bhi jaaun laut ke tho yahiin par aana na...RKFC our home..our Rajeev Adobe...Embarrassed
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 53700

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

haan macho man with killing expressions...waise bhi yehi pic le lo...he is looking at the cars as if they r womenLOL


exactly right...intense passionate gaze..he is looking at the cars, but seeing him with such expressions we tend to go crazy in literal words...LOL
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 9067

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi



Yeh hai reshmi zulfon ka andhera
Andhera isiliye hataana hai
Roshni ke liye jagah banaani hai
Zulfon ko hataao
Roshni ko aane doLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Naksh FC A New Beginning In Our lyf contest pg 100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Ishradivanluver   Replies: 1101   Views: 40855

Ishradivanluver 1101 40855 08 November 2011 at 12:25pm by Ishradivanluver
A New Beginning

Author: rvp534   Replies: 0   Views: 383

rvp534 0 383 27 January 2011 at 8:10am by rvp534
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1188   Views: 52398

Iriss 1188 52398 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1
$SHAKIRA$/ Soni Singh FC (The Beginning)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

Author: Ultimate_Shadow   Replies: 899   Views: 26507

Ultimate_Shadow 899 26507 09 March 2008 at 2:43pm by Ultimate_Shadow
~ Harshad Chopda’s FC ~...A new beginning

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: delo   Replies: 1190   Views: 30637

delo 1190 30637 21 January 2008 at 5:37am by -Preeti-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index