Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC (Page 145)

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Joined: 02 June 2007
Posts: 22768

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_244

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by Barbie_244

@suri di.. no di.. i saw link but didn't open..:( post that link i'll do!


Here is the link...

 di i've to fill all these categories.. but i don't know lyricist wageera wageera... ab?


just decide ur fav song & mention the lyricist LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyesJugnu_244

MoonDesir IF-Dazzler
MoonDesir
MoonDesir

Joined: 10 June 2009
Posts: 2716

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh1



This must be colour and material code for desi offbeat rockstars (real and reel) Smile


i had seen roop kumar rathod in a similar(almost same clr/dzn) costume at a music relaese.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyesrajeevkiijann-purnima-

MoonDesir IF-Dazzler
MoonDesir
MoonDesir

Joined: 10 June 2009
Posts: 2716

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh1

Originally posted by MoonDesir

Don't believe in voting for FF but still here we can nominate Rajeev as best actor 
poll closes on 7th jan (atleast hope he gets nominatedSmile)


and those who are confused whom to vote in other categories , copy paste from this link WinkLOLROFL

you have let go of pgks. Smile
Lost hope of seeing him, have you...

maybe now that you have let him go he will come back to surprise... Smile

hope that got faded 1 n half year back. now i dont bother/think about this movie anymore.
if it comes it will be pleasant surprise. But am looking forward to Raakh. love his look in it.EmbarrassedEvil Smile


Edited by MoonDesir - 31 December 2011 at 2:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyes-purnima-

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Joined: 14 January 2006
Posts: 7526

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoonDesir

Originally posted by yazh1

Originally posted by MoonDesir

Don't believe in voting for FF but still here we can nominate Rajeev as best actor 
poll closes on 7th jan (atleast hope he gets nominatedSmile)


and those who are confused whom to vote in other categories , copy paste from this link WinkLOLROFL

you have let go of pgks. Smile
Lost hope of seeing him, have you...

maybe now that you have let him go he will come back to surprise... Smile

hope that got faded 1 n half year back. now i dont bother/think about this movie anymore.
if it comes it will be pleasant surprise. But am looking forward to Raakh. love his look in it.EmbarrassedEvil Smile




what about the movie of petar kaam sey gaya wo kab release hogi
ElenaElenor- Goldie
ElenaElenor-
ElenaElenor-

Joined: 23 July 2011
Posts: 1157

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
  I have seen  New promo  of new show at life ok  channel that new show will be start  from 15 jan 2012  at 10 .20 PM  at night  for everyday  so i am confuseConfused if thats show will be start 15 jan at  night 10.20 so where  will  go of the SKS2? SKS2 after 14 jan will be end or not ConfusedErmm i am thorough  confuse if anyone kindly tell me SKS2 will be end or not  
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Joined: 16 October 2004
Posts: 53708

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Guys Once The New FC Opens Tonight At 12 AM, I Will Give You A Whole Set Of Nomination List For Filmfare, As I Have Selected Only Shaitan & Soundtrack In All Categories, As I Feel The More Nomination, The Better. I Will Share The List Of Categories I Have Voted For In The Night...Thank You..Smile

P.S: Please Slowdown The FC For A Bit..As The Work For The New FC Is Going On & It Will Be Ready For Use Only At 12 AM Tonight..Smile


Edited by Surya.Ravi - 31 December 2011 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Innocent_eyes-purnima-

rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Joined: 14 January 2006
Posts: 7526

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Guys Once The New FC Opens Tonight At 12 AM, I Will Give You A Whole Set Of Nomination List For Filmfare, As I Have Selected Only Shaitan & Soundtrack In All Categories, As I Feel The More Nomination, The Better. I Will Share The List Of Categories I Have Voted For In The Night...Thank You..Smile

P.S: Please Slowdown The FC For A Bit..As The Work For The New FC Is Going On & It Will Be Ready For Use Only At 12 AM Tonight..Smile



thanks suriii SmileSmileSmile
rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Joined: 14 January 2006
Posts: 7526

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya161

  I have seen  New promo  of new show at life ok  channel that new show will be start  from 15 jan 2012  at 10 .20 PM  at night  for everyday  so i am confuseConfused if thats show will be start 15 jan at  night 10.20 so where  will  go of the SKS2? SKS2 after 14 jan will be end or not ConfusedErmm i am thorough  confuse if anyone kindly tell me SKS2 will be end or not  



dear sks itni jaldi end to nhi hoga

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Naksh FC A New Beginning In Our lyf contest pg 100

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: Ishradivanluver   Replies: 1101   Views: 40855

Ishradivanluver 1101 40855 08 November 2011 at 12:25pm by Ishradivanluver
A New Beginning

Author: rvp534   Replies: 0   Views: 383

rvp534 0 383 27 January 2011 at 8:10am by rvp534
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1188   Views: 52389

Iriss 1188 52389 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1
$SHAKIRA$/ Soni Singh FC (The Beginning)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

Author: Ultimate_Shadow   Replies: 899   Views: 26506

Ultimate_Shadow 899 26506 09 March 2008 at 2:43pm by Ultimate_Shadow
~ Harshad Chopda’s FC ~...A new beginning

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: delo   Replies: 1190   Views: 30635

delo 1190 30635 21 January 2008 at 5:37am by -Preeti-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index