Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC (Page 137)

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Mathur Saab ke dialogues were jhakaas in the movie...we feel like cheering on each of his dialogue & his scene..kyun sahii kaha na...you know i remember jab Mathur saab kii entry hui thi na, not only me but many girls cheered & hooted for him..& the uncle who was sitting beside me was laughing seeing my craziness for Mathur saab, urff Rajeev khandelwal...Big smile

Rajeev's entry, his kicking the auto driver, the scene with the lady bureaucrat, the scene where his wife is leaving his house and he shanti se continur brushing his teeth, all are worth mentioning. These were commended even by the critics in their reviews. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
"Kya kar lega shaadi karke???
saale 8 mahine mein saari raunak utar jaayegi and teri biwi teri khareedi hui painting leke nikal jayegi" ROFL

man with a confused look asks , "painting???"ROFL

Edited by saheli2610 - 29 December 2011 at 4:07am
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

P.S: saheliii chk your PM..Smile
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Mathur Saab ke dialogues were jhakaas in the movie...we feel like cheering on each of his dialogue & his scene..kyun sahii kaha na...you know i remember jab Mathur saab kii entry hui thi na, not only me but many girls cheered & hooted for him..& the uncle who was sitting beside me was laughing seeing my craziness for Mathur saab, urff Rajeev khandelwal...

Rajeev's entry, his kicking the auto driver, the scene with the lady bureaucrat, the scene where his wife is leaving his house and he shanti se continur brushing his teeth, all are worth mentioning. These were commended even by the critics in their reviews.

exactly /story_main50.asp?filename=hub250611SHAITAN.asp">http://www.tehelka.com/story_main50.asp?filename=hub250611SHAITAN.asp
+2 For Mathur's Autorickshaw kick. Meet Mathur, president of the Meter Down campaign.

Edited by -purnima- - 29 December 2011 at 4:08am
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Mathur Saab ke dialogues were jhakaas in the movie...we feel like cheering on each of his dialogue & his scene..kyun sahii kaha na...you know i remember jab Mathur saab kii entry hui thi na, not only me but many girls cheered & hooted for him..& the uncle who was sitting beside me was laughing seeing my craziness for Mathur saab, urff Rajeev khandelwal...Big smile

ClapClapStar it was surely a worth a seeti entry ... ...  a typical hero type entry Day Dreaming

totally hero ke maafiq entry...seeti & also teen maar dance ke layak...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Rajeev's entry, his kicking the auto driver, the scene with the lady bureaucrat, the scene where his wife is leaving his house and he shanti se continur brushing his teeth, all are worth mentioning. These were commended even by the critics in their reviews. Big smile

yess they are all worth watching..& also Rajeev's last but one scene where he just sees Kalki & walks away & last scene where he & his wife as sitting, nothing said between them..but his eyes express the calm, the peace that washes over him...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bluefalls-purnima-

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

LOL LOL
best was when lady asks to wife--aapke pati aapko marte hai...Police wale hai na...Toh LOLLOL

Mathur saa :Toh matlab ConfusedLOLLOL

the lady asking for a kick...

ouchhhWinkLOL

LOL LOL i am sure if it wud have been a man instead of lady...Mathur saab wud have done the honours of kicking LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

but we presumed na Wink

and RT loving ur whistling image LOL

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Mathur Saab ke dialogues were jhakaas in the movie...we feel like cheering on each of his dialogue & his scene..kyun sahii kaha na...you know i remember jab Mathur saab kii entry hui thi na, not only me but many girls cheered & hooted for him..& the uncle who was sitting beside me was laughing seeing my craziness for Mathur saab, urff Rajeev khandelwal...

Rajeev's entry, his kicking the auto driver, the scene with the lady bureaucrat, the scene where his wife is leaving his house and he shanti se continur brushing his teeth, all are worth mentioning. These were commended even by the critics in their reviews.

exactly /story_main50.asp?filename=hub250611SHAITAN.asp">http://www.tehelka.com/story_main50.asp?filename=hub250611SHAITAN.asp
+2 For Mathur's Autorickshaw kick. Meet Mathur, president of the Meter Down campaign.

President of the meter down campaign????ROFLNow, this is newROFL. Maine pehle notice nahi kiya thaLOL

Go to top