Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The 20 something boy had so many twisted views. 

other than pimping he seems to have done all for money. Who knows what all would have been revealed if he had not lost. 

Very bad, sad and disturbing. 

Hope he really turns a new leaf and his past allows him to. 
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal beats Shah Rukh Khan

Published: Saturday, Dec 31, 2011, 9:22 IST 
By Sayantan Dalal | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA
Shah Rukh Khan

Yes, it's not believable but it's true. MSN India conducted a year end poll which enabled the audience to decide the best and the worst of the year 2011. With various categories and sub categories, and after 5.2 million votes, it can be said that actor Rajeev Khandelwal turned out to be the most popular actor, even better than SRK!

The only surprise package of this poll was in the Best Actor (Male) category. Rajeev bagged the title for his critically acclaimed performance in the film Shaitan. He managed to do that leaving behind the likes of Shah Rukh and actor Imran Khan. The results are really surprising if we put Rajeev's films against SRK. While Rajeev had Shaitan and Soundtrack,SRK made a lot of news with biggies like Ra.One and Don 2. All in all it appears that the audience simply went for some hard core acting, which Rajeev has always been praised for. The critics love him and now it looks like the people as well.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Surprise, surprise!

DNMUM232159 | 12/31/2011 | Author : Sayantan Dalal | WC :170

Actor Rajeev beat SRK to top the best actor category in a survey

Yes, it's not believable but it's true. MSN India conducted a year end poll which enabled the audience to decide the best and the worst of the year 2011. With various categories and sub categories, and after 5.2 million votes, it can be said that actor Rajeev Khandelwal turned out to be the most popular actor, even better than SRK!
The only surprise package of this poll was in the Best Actor (Male) category. Rajeev bagged the title for his critically acclaimed performance in the film Shaitan. He managed to do that leaving behind the likes of Shah Rukh and actor Imran Khan. The results are really surprising if we put Rajeev's films against SRK. While Rajeev had Shaitan and Soundtrack, SRK made a lot of news with biggies like Ra.One and Don 2. All in all it appears that the audience simply went for some hard core acting, which Rajeev has always been praised for. The critics love him and now it looks like the people as well.

http://www.dnasyndication.com/dna/article/DNMUM232159

P.S: Credit Goes To -
http://www.dnasyndication.com/
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@suri di.. so everywhere its raj ka charcha hoing!! lol. so many articles.. thanko all for sharing.. read all and its great.. so raj proved once again he is the best and his movies if they don't go well on BO but still people want him in movies.Hope this success brings lots of new contracts and i want him in yashraj movies.. hope they sign him. and sks is going too well .. i like raj in sks2 more than sks 1.. love u raj.. keep rocking and smiling always!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_244

@suri di.. so everywhere its raj ka charcha hoing!! lol. so many articles.. thanko all for sharing.. read all and its great.. so raj proved once again he is the best and his movies if they don't go well on BO but still people want him in movies.Hope this success brings lots of new contracts and i want him in yashraj movies.. hope they sign him. and sks is going too well .. i like raj in sks2 more than sks 1.. love u raj.. keep rocking and smiling always!

zarii see this proves that more than the things like budget, big banner, big actors,BO collection, for today's audience what matters is the quality of the acting, the meaning, the content of the movie...today's audience is very intelligent & they give importance to quality rather than quantity & i'am very glad about it..😊& yes even i'am enjoying SKS 2 more than SKS 1, Rajeev has improved loads as a host...& he looks very dashing & simply breath-taking in this season of SKS...😳😳

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
@suri di.. yeah di i agree. audience want strong storyline and acting. not just big names. so happy so happy. Hope they show raj's intreview regarding this in news want to see rk's reaction and his smily face. hayee!!! really i'm so happy that my sujal beat srk!! raj rocks!! and with each passing day raj is improving and he is doing great job in sks. really apreciated.  
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_244

@suri di.. yeah di i agree. audience want strong storyline and acting. not just big names. so happy so happy. Hope they show raj's intreview regarding this in news want to see rk's reaction and his smily face. hayee!!! really i'm so happy that my sujal beat srk!! raj rocks!! and with each passing day raj is improving and he is doing great job in sks. really apreciated.  

i completely agree with you zarii..& the happiness for us Rajeevians is simply immeasurable...it is the best, the bestest gift Rajeevians could have got this New Year...& let's just keep our fingers crossed & hope that, in the coming year, in the big award ceremonies too we get Rajeev's nominations..& hope he wins awards there too..😊
did you vote for Rajeev, for nominations in Filmfare Awards...😊
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
@suri di.. no di.. i saw link but didn't open..:( post that link i'll do!
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

superbebbb
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Surprise, surprise!

DNMUM232159 | 12/31/2011 | Author : Sayantan Dalal | WC :170

Actor Rajeev beat SRK to top the best actor category in a survey

The only surprise package of this poll was in the Best Actor (Male) category. Rajeev bagged the title for his critically acclaimed performance in the film Shaitan. He managed to do that leaving behind the likes of Shah Rukh and actor Imran Khan. The results are really surprising if we put Rajeev's films against SRK. While Rajeev had Shaitan and Soundtrack, SRK made a lot of news with biggies like Ra.One and Don 2. All in all it appears that the audience simply went for some hard core acting, which Rajeev has always been praised for. The critics love him and now it looks like the people as well.

http://www.dnasyndication.com/dna/article/DNMUM232159

P.S: Credit Goes To -
http://www.dnasyndication.com/

zabardast yar wowww