Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

P.S: Credit Goes To SKS FB Page..😊

suriii do you remember hum log yeh shirt and coat pehle dekh chuke hainπŸ˜†. The designer was showing all theseπŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saheli2610

suriii do you remember hum log yeh shirt and coat pehle dekh chuke hainπŸ˜†. The designer was showing all theseπŸ˜†

yuppp i do...how can i forget..we discussed it too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bluefalls thumbnail
yeah and he is as usual looking gooodπŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Important Note: Guys The Next Rajeev Khandelwal Fanclub Will Be Opened By Inu-13 (Neha/Nehu)...The FC Will Be Opened On 31st December 2011, At 12.00 AM As The New Year Begins & The World Welcomes January 1st 2012...

P.S: As This FC Should Go On For Another 2 & A Half Days Please Slowdown The Speed Of The FC..Hum Log Apni FC Bhaagane Kii Speed Par Thoda Control Karthe Hai..πŸ˜†
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
ElenaElenor- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I didn't  check at the  previous page I have posted the  articles  in here  for SKS2  news  according to  RK  included 😊if anyone had posted the articles before so i am sorry for double posting .

YOU ARE HERE: Home | Media - TV |Story
Media - TV

Life's more than 'OK' in week one

By Noor Fathima Warsia
Thursday,Dec 29, 2011
 0 0

Life OK's first week numbers have ensured that the STAR India office is closing 2011 on a good note. The channel has opened with 87 GRPs, already replacing Imagine to be the number six channel amongst GECs. The ratings are more than double of what erstwhile channel Star One had been garnering for STAR.

The first week numbers are not enough to establish whether Life OK's proposition has clicked with the audience. And STAR India too has decided not to speak on the 'performance' of or 'expectations' from a "one-week old infant".

In a conversation with exchange4media, Uday Shankar, CEO, STAR India, said, "The channel has been launched with a lot of thought. The Life OK team has done impressive work. But we will assess its performance only after a few months. We at STAR don't see launch as a one day or one week activity. Launch is something that is work in progress for some time. Also, we are in no hurry because we don't have to shore up falling shares or angry analysts!"

The shows that have cornered the highest rating points are mythology show 'Mahadev' and 'Saubhagyavati Bhava'. On an episode-wise basis, both these shows have garnered more than 1 TVR.

Rajeev Khandelwal anchored 'Sach ka Samna' on the other hand is still in under 1 TVR per episode mark. Some media buying heads

heads however are of the opinion that given the mass marketing that Life OK is doing around the show, this would be a show to watch out for.

A senior media buying head also added, "At present, the channel barely has any ads in its primetime and that would also have contributed in bringing in more eyeballs to the channel."

Another point noted was that Star Plus, STAR India's flagship channel, also has grown in the week indicating a robust combined strength for the Network.

But as everyone puts it, the TRP game for Life OK has only just begun.

Edited by diya161 - 12 years ago
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't believe in voting for FF but still here we can nominate Rajeev as best actor 
poll closes on 7th jan (atleast hope he gets nominated😊)

and those who are confused whom to vote in other categories , copy paste from this link πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by MoonDesir - 12 years ago
ElenaElenor- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@saheli2610: thnkxx   for the  gave to me  merrily πŸ˜ƒ   so  now  party time πŸ₯³ RK  had  won  the  Award for the best actor 2011 for shaitan . I had got  more gaiety when i knew RK  really beats SRK & other actor .Its Queer news πŸ‘

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MoonDesir

Don't believe in voting for FF but still here we can nominate Rajeev as best actor 

and those who are confused whom to vote in other categories , copy paste from this link πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

done..thankoo for the link monu..i have voted for Soundtrack or Shaitan in all categories except for Best Actress..hehe..πŸ˜ƒ
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MoonDesir

ooo acha to rk kya nomiate ho jaye ga i wish yr koi to award mile waiting