Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -purnima-

the lady asking for a kick...

ouchhhπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i am sure if it wud have been a man instead of lady...Mathur saab wud have done the honours of kicking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but we presumed na πŸ˜‰

and RT loving ur whistling image πŸ˜†

Bluefalls thumbnail

exactly /story_main50.asp?filename=hub250611SHAITAN.asp">http://www.tehelka.com/story_main50.asp?filename=hub250611SHAITAN.asp
+2 For Mathur's Autorickshaw kick. Meet Mathur, president of the Meter Down campaign.

President of the meter down campaign????🀣Now, this is new🀣. Maine pehle notice nahi kiya thaπŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

yess they are all worth watching..& also Rajeev's last but one scene where he just sees Kalki & walks away & last scene where he & his wife as sitting, nothing said between them..but his eyes express the calm, the peace that washes over him...πŸ˜ƒ

last scene was wowest 😍 ...eyes doing all the talking 😳😳 ... i liked that also when mathur saab sees body of that dead  foreigner ...
Bluefalls thumbnail

yess they are all worth watching..& also Rajeev's last but one scene where he just sees Kalki & walks away & last scene where he & his wife as sitting, nothing said between them..but his eyes express the calm, the peace that washes over him...πŸ˜ƒ

yesss...those two scenes are without any dialogue but are most expressiveπŸ˜ƒ
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
acha girls am going now.. see ya tomorrow...

muahhh to everyone...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

last scene was wowest 😍 ...eyes doing all the talking 😳😳 ... i liked that also when mathur saab sees body of that dead  foreigner ...

yupp..& sabse zyada i enjoyed the khoya khoyachand bit..it was literally awesome..it blew me away...😳😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: saheli2610

yesss...those two scenes are without any dialogue but are most expressiveπŸ˜ƒ

yupp...the emotions & expressions, the volcanic depths in Mathur Saab's eyes, make me want to drown in them...😳😳😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

byeee fatiii..take care...see you tomorrow..😊
Bluefalls thumbnail

yupp..& sabse zyada i enjoyed the khoya khoyachand bit..it was literally awesome..it blew me away...😳😳

I m watching that scene now only.
Honestly, before this movie who cud even think that a song like khoya khoya chand can be used in that context and situation as has been used in the movie??? I doubt that anybody thought like that. Hats Off to the director for thisπŸ˜ƒ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: saheli2610

I m watching that scene now only.
Honestly, before this movie who cud even think that a song like khoya khoya chand can be used in that context and situation as has been used in the movie??? I doubt that anybody thought like that. Hats Off to the director for thisπŸ˜ƒ

i know..really remarkable...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒwaise i have the original MP3 of this song i mean the Shaitan's song only, without the gunshots  & other sounds, i will upload & PM it to you..πŸ˜ƒ