Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -purnima-

the lady asking for a kick...

ouchhhπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by diya161

I have  read this News  today  after read this big news i did not  confide 😲 bcz  its full of surprised   for me   but certainly  its big news for especially all  rajeevians .  This news  gravely  to made     in my heart  to intoxicate πŸ˜ƒNow i am being willing  to know  its true  news  or  fake news if  its   will proved  RaJEEV   really beat SRK then  this news will making  amusing  of rajeevians .

Arre its true news...Dont worry regarding that. Rajeev got highest votes in that poll by msnπŸ˜ƒ.
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Mathur Saab ke dialogues were jhakaas in the movie...we feel like cheering on each of his dialogue & his scene..kyun sahii kaha na...you know i remember jab Mathur saab kii entry hui thi na, not only me but many girls cheered & hooted for him..& the uncle who was sitting beside me was laughing seeing my craziness for Mathur saab, urff Rajeev khandelwal...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ it was surely a worth a seeti entry ... ...  a typical hero type entry 😍
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
best was when lady asks to wife--aapke pati aapko marte hai...Police wale hai na...Toh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mathur saa :Toh matlab πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the lady asking for a kick...

ouchhhπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i am sure if it wud have been a man instead of lady...Mathur saab wud have done the honours of kicking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Mathur Saab ke dialogues were jhakaas in the movie...we feel like cheering on each of his dialogue & his scene..kyun sahii kaha na...you know i remember jab Mathur saab kii entry hui thi na, not only me but many girls cheered & hooted for him..& the uncle who was sitting beside me was laughing seeing my craziness for Mathur saab, urff Rajeev khandelwal...πŸ˜ƒ

Rajeev's entry, his kicking the auto driver, the scene with the lady bureaucrat, the scene where his wife is leaving his house and he shanti se continur brushing his teeth, all are worth mentioning. These were commended even by the critics in their reviews. πŸ˜ƒ
"Kya kar lega shaadi karke???
saale 8 mahine mein saari raunak utar jaayegi and teri biwi teri khareedi hui painting leke nikal jayegi" 🀣

man with a confused look asks , "painting???"🀣
Edited by saheli2610 - 12 years ago

P.S: saheliii chk your PM..😊
Originally posted by saheli2610

Rajeev's entry, his kicking the auto driver, the scene with the lady bureaucrat, the scene where his wife is leaving his house and he shanti se continur brushing his teeth, all are worth mentioning. These were commended even by the critics in their reviews.

exactly /story_main50.asp?filename=hub250611SHAITAN.asp">http://www.tehelka.com/story_main50.asp?filename=hub250611SHAITAN.asp
+2 For Mathur's Autorickshaw kick. Meet Mathur, president of the Meter Down campaign.

Edited by -purnima- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -purnima-

πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ it was surely a worth a seeti entry ... ...  a typical hero type entry 😍

totally hero ke maafiq entry...seeti & also teen maar dance ke layak...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saheli2610

Rajeev's entry, his kicking the auto driver, the scene with the lady bureaucrat, the scene where his wife is leaving his house and he shanti se continur brushing his teeth, all are worth mentioning. These were commended even by the critics in their reviews. πŸ˜ƒ

yess they are all worth watching..& also Rajeev's last but one scene where he just sees Kalki & walks away & last scene where he & his wife as sitting, nothing said between them..but his eyes express the calm, the peace that washes over him...πŸ˜ƒ