Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 104

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

yeh rajeev looks good with children...isko aise dekhke i get reminded of that serial that did not get aired...hum do humaare nauπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

o teri look at the golu sitting in raj's lapπŸ˜†

raj would be like jaldi lay pic bhai
Originally posted by saheli2610

yeh rajeev looks good with children...isko aise dekhke i get reminded of that serial that did not get aired...hum do humaare nauπŸ˜†

bachchon ke beech he looks like a sweet, cute, pyaara bachcha na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awesome captions saheliii & fatiii..πŸ˜ƒ
I am watching shaitaan right now apne PC meinπŸ˜†

Rajeev Khandelwal beats Shah Rukh, voted best actor

Source: Dailybhaskar.com   |   Last Updated 16:55(28/12/11)
Tweet Share36 |  

New Delhi:  At the dawn of 2012, MSN India invited consumers to vote for the best and the worst of 2011. According to the poll, the 'Shaitan' of Bollywood, Rajeev Khandelwal has bagged the Best Actor Male title. What's more surprising? He has beaten the more obvious, Shahrukh, the King Khan and Imran Khan, the chocolate boy!

So, 'Shiela Ki Jawani' has eclipsed 'Silk Smita' and Katrina Kaif has beaten Vidya Balan for the top spot. We hope this would be a great encouragement for Kat and she would win the top spot again next year – not for being a 'Chikni Chameli'…this time for actually acting!

We Indians admire bravery and Himesh Reshammiya is the bravest person in Bollywood currently. If you do not believe us, kindly watch his movies. But for that, you need to be very brave too! In fact, Aby Baby might have got blessed with a baby this year; however, he has definitely not managed to be on the apple of the Junta's eye! He gave a tough competition to Himesh Reshamiya in the category of the worst actor male.

Worst Actor Female was won by Esha Deol. Well! At least she won something.

Bodyguard's Lovely Singh gave a tough competition to other contenders, Delhi Belly and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. But, we are not surprised. Salman Bhai is pretty hard to beat! And with this, the bad boy of Bollywood has ruled the people's hearts two years in a row. Last year, Dabangg had emerged as the Movie of the Year in the MSN India Diwali Dhamaka Poll.

Mausam was voted to be the worst film. One of the reviews said that the movie was so long that India could have accommodated a couple of terror attacks by the time the movie finished. Go Figure!

Rajeev Khandelwal beats Shah Rukh, voted best actor

This Man looks cute even when he is angryπŸ˜†. Surely, he deserves an award for thisπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by saheli2610

I am watching shaitaan right now apne PC meinπŸ˜†

saheliii we are same in this too..even i'am doing the same & drooling over Mathur saab, The Tough Guy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†