Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 80

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

kia aap janty hain yeh CTs kaun hain... ager haan to plz meray sath aye aur inko track kijiye...πŸ˜†

🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluefalls thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

saheliii i know the TRP's are disheartening, it is just that the new channel Life OK, has taken up the gamble & used SKS & Rajeev..well except SKS, no show on that channel is worth it...& i'am sure next week the TRP's of SKS would be better...& you know one more thing Life OK channel is unfair to SKS too, as they don't air the show live online at 10.20 every night...the shows air live only till 10.20, after that SKS never airs...many watch the channel live & this contributes to the TRP's too, but yeh channel waale are being unfair to the show...anyway the other shows running on the channel don't matter to me..& my gut feel says that the show SKS would gain from TRP's from week two...all i wish is the channel treat the show a bit better & fairly, as they cannot gamble with SKS... 

yes...thats another thing...all other shows can be watched live except sks. At one point, u r using the show to move up the ladder and the next time u treat the show unevenly.πŸ˜•
The only thing is suriii...This show was a sure shot success...and moreover we were very much sure that the show wud have high trps...but rather than that it is just having sufficient trps. And the entire reason for this has been the channel's decision to launch it in Life OK.
It  is really dissappointing to see the show suffering only becoz of the channel.πŸ˜”
waniya_fatima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saheli2610

Rajeev is khush...as fatuuu found him cute againπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

OMG see he is blushing πŸ˜‰
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: waniya_fatima

kia aap janty hain yeh CTs kaun hain... ager haan to plz meray sath aye aur inko track kijiye...πŸ˜†

🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the caption u did on FB was more good πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "Haan tum Idhar aao" 🀣
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

yes...thats another thing...all other shows can be watched live except sks. At one point, u r using the show to move up the ladder and the next time u treat the show unevenly.πŸ˜•
The only thing is suriii...This show was a sure shot success...and moreover we were very much sure that the show wud have high trps...but rather than that it is just having sufficient trps. And the entire reason for this has been the channel's decision to launch it in Life OK.
It  is really dissappointing to see the show suffering only becoz of the channel.πŸ˜”

i know yaar sahelii...even i'am feeling the same..feel like lashing out at the channel...do not worry yaar the trp's will become better...& the other shows will go down the hill soon...the channel will realize their blunder...yes i agree that the show which once had the highest trp's has just has  sufficient trp's today, but i think we should be glad that the trp's are not negative...i feel the reason for just sufficient trp's are because one the channel is kinda being unfair to our show & secondly i feel that  the first season became such a hit as it created so much of controversy,  i feel that as the show ppl have limited & bound this season 2 , to be corrupt & about corruption, i feel  they have  taken a risk &  this is also a reason for just the sufficient trp's...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Bluefalls thumbnail
U ppl continue...i will be back within 15 min
waniya_fatima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -purnima-

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the caption u did on FB was more good πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "Haan tum Idhar aao" 🀣

ahhh that was apt na RT πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

U ppl continue...i will be back within 15 min

oyeee abhi kitte going tu..jaldi aana..okies...😊