Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

hahahaha...This Rajeev bacha is cute suriii but the glass is bigger than the bacha😆

lekin jis glass se Rajeev bachcha juice peeying woh tho chotti hai na...yeh HP ka magic world hai, jahaan Rajeev ke liye uske size ke hisaab se aur uske pyaas ke hisaab se glass badi ya chotti ho jaathi hai, automatically...😆
[/QUOTE]

hahahaha...Kaash Rajeev sach mein Hp ki world mein hota😆
Bluefalls thumbnail

Rajeev aankh band karke dhoop receiving😆
Bluefalls thumbnail
I m going now suriii...need to leave...U Tc...
And
Jai Guruji🥳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

hahahaha...Kaash Rajeev sach mein Hp ki world mein hota😆

haan kaash hotha..he would be so handsome as Draco Malfoy...hyeee...😳😳😳😆😳😳😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Rajeev aankh band karke dhoop receiving😆

sahii farmaya tune...Rajeev dhoop receiving...total Jadoo you see & is situation mein mereko ek gaana yaad aaing...😆 tho gaana yeh raha..'Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Aaj Dharti Se Gagan Ka Aaj Dharti Se
Gagan Ka Phoolon Se Chaman Ka Ghatao Se Pawan Ka Ho Raha Milan Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo
Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Aaj Dharti Se Gagan Ka Aaj Dharti Se Gagan Ka Phoolon Se
Chaman Ka Ghatao Se Pawan Ka Ho Raha Milan Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo
Jaadoo Yeh Kaisa Hai Tamasha Nayi Pyaar Ki Hai Bhasha Ab Koi Nahi Hai Nirasha Yeh Kaisa Hai
Tamasha Nayi Pyaar Ki Hai Bhasha Ab Koi Nahi Hai Nirasha Chup Hai Hum Bhi Chup Ho Tum Bhi Hoti
Hai Sab Baatein Phir Bhi Are Kaisare Hua Yeh Ajooba Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo
Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Tumhe Aankhon Mein Basaya Tumhe Dil Mein Bithaya Koi
Tumse Na Lenge Kiraya Tumhe Aankhon Mein Basaya Tumhe Dil Mein Bithaya Koi Tumse Na Lenge
Kiraya Tum Jo Humse Milne Aaye Humne Saapne Naye Sajaye Ab Karna Nibhane Ka Wada Jaadoo Jaadoo
Jaadoo Jaadoo Aaj Dharti Se Gagan Ka Aaj Dharti Se Gagan Ka Phoolo Se Chaman Ka Ghatao Se Pawan
Ka Ho Raha Milan Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo Jaadoo..'

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

I m going now suriii...need to leave...U Tc...
And
Jai Guruji🥳

okiess sahelii.me too going now..will come back later after SKS...tab thak ke liye hum dono ko Happy thoughts Of Rajeev...Jai Guruji...😳
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

it is from Wills Lifestyle Fashion week..😊

OMG...Did he walk show stopper??
For whom?? Which designer?😳😳😳😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

"I never plan my career", says Rajeev Khandelwal

Sunday, 25 December, 2011

Rajeev Khandelwal has been one of the most experimental actors in Bollywood. When established stars refrain from taking career related risks, Rajeev defies every norm and law that has been blindly followed by the so called superstars. Till date he hasn't done any conventional or a commercial film regardless of the fact that there never has been a dearth of such offers for him. He has worked with quite lot of new directors and has been successful in his own way.

He quoted that he has no qualms in working with newcomers as he knows that a few years done the line he will get benefitted from the film, "I have worked with people who had been running around with their scripts for four to five years, wanting to make a film. I work with new directors because I know I will benefit from their passion. I am not vary or nervous about it at all," he says. He also said that he hasn't ever thought of planning his career or building his image, "I have never thought about what kind of an image I want to build. I really don't know what kind of films or TV shows I would do in future. My choice of work is never a conscious decision" he said.

http://fridaymoviez.com/bollywood/news/i-never-plan-my-career-says-rajeev-khandelwal/27461

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

OMG...Did he walk show stopper??
For whom?? Which designer?😳

nope vandu he did not walk the ramp neither was he the show stopper, he just attended the show...😳😳
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dunno if it has been posted before :

Rajeev Khandelwal's Ladakhi trip

NAMRATA BHAWNANI, Mumbai Mirror Dec 25, 2011, 10.49AM IST
Tags:
  • TV actor|
  • Rajeev Khandelwal
(Rajeev Khandelwal)

Rajeev Khandelwal battled snowstorms and lost his way in the Ladakhi capital, making it his most memorable trip''

In 2007, two of my college friends and me took a trip to Leh. They were my seniors and we had struck up a close friendship during out stint at St Xavier's college's hostel. I wasn't married then, but they were and we decided to do this one trip together.

It was May and the Leh road had just opened. I purchased the white car specifically for this camping trip. It's a pick-up truck with a commercial vehicle license plate and we were the first to enter the Leh region.

We pitched our tent and camped in no man's land. We wanted to climb a rocky mountain and decided to keep going till we reached the peak, not realising how tough it was going to be without mountaineering equipment. Four hours into the laborious climb, we got separated.

They had phones, but I didn't. I waited on top for an hour, screaming and calling for them. I figured they'd climbed down and so I started to descend, which proved to be far riskier than the climb. I rolled down part of the way, with loose stones and pebbles proving to be a hazard. It took three hours to reach the bottom.

When I finally saw them clambering down much later, I was so relieved. I am fitter compared to them as my dad was in the army. As we finally regrouped and drove ahead, we got stuck in a snow storm. For five-six hours we couldn't move, and the temperature had dipped below zero. Finally, a bulldozer arrived and pulled us out.

Both of them are Christians and one would pray while the other helped maneuver the truck through what you could loosely call roads and highways. They joked that they would never take such a trip again even though they enjoyed the adventure. I've taken a similar trip with my wife, and she cursed me too because she suffered from severe headaches and nausea at an altitude of 19,000 ft. But ultimately, she was thrilled with the adventure too.