Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

Shirish Kunder (Farah Khan's husband) holds that title "Joker" and hez making a film with Sonakshi and Akshay on this title..

But if SRK can make Don 2 and all with the same name Don which is registered with sumone else then why cant these ppl?? For Don i guess they paid and took the nameπŸ˜†Not sure thoughπŸ˜•

Waise bhi that was the reason they added "Main" to the title na...so that its different...!πŸ˜• And Vikram Tuli said that he has been told that he cant keep the word Joker in any way in the title...no matter how many other words he add to it or deduct from it

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Anti-graft movement on Rajeev Khandelwal's reality show

Rajeev Khandelwal is back with the second season of Sach Ka Samna and he is gearing up to brace controversies.

This time around the reality show is focusing on the flavour of the season-corruption. The contestants will be asked questions on corruption in their professional as well as personal lives. Naturally, it is bound to make people uncomfortable and eventually lead to controversies. The show will most definitely ruffle some feathers.

The contestants for once will have the chance to admit-and in a way unburden themselves-the corrupt practices adopted by them in order to survive in the game called life. "Since this will highlight the loopholes in a particular system, there is every possibility that people will not be too happy," Rajeev said.

In the last season, the show was based on a different format where contestants would come on the show and confess if they have ever been infidel to their partner. However, this year, owing to the controversies created by the moral police, the makers have diverted the focus to corruption that the common man has to resort to in his everyday life.

"The idea behind the show is to judge the daring of a person to confess about his personal or professional life. The show is not meant to promote sleazy or titillate the audience. This year, we are focusing on corruption in our system so that it induces the audience to think," he added. As of now, the show has seen professionals such as lawyers discussing corruption in the judiciary and a doctor revealing the corrupt practices in medicine.

In one of the episodes, a female professional came on the show and confessed to the short-cuts she had taken to be successful in her career.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rajeev-khandelwal-sach-ka-samna-season-2-reality-show-corruption-theme/1/165892.html

The controversies are pretty much less this time as compared to the previous season...and why ppl are always soo shocked hearing those revelations...aren't we face the same things in our daily life???aren't we already aware that such things do happen everyday around us??? seeing it is fine...getting involved in it is also fine but listening to it makes us feel uncomfortable...Isn't this hypocrisy???πŸ˜•
Edited by saheli2610 - 12 years ago

Yeh picture kahaan ka haiπŸ˜†

haan yeh bhi sahii hai...the channel is playing intelligently..waise anyway once SKS ends who cares about the channel...right...πŸ˜†

Personally if u ask me ...I dont like Life OK very much...sks is the only show which is keeping me tuned to it and many others as well...and the channel knows this fact very well too...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saheli2610

Yeh picture kahaan ka haiπŸ˜†

i don't know yaar..the pic had once come in Film Guide, DC...πŸ˜ƒ

i remember yeh lrl ke time kheecha gaya thaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by saheli2610

The controversies are pretty much less this time as compared to the previous season...and why ppl are always soo shocked hearing those revelations...aren't we face the same things in our daily life???aren't we already aware that such things do happen everyday around us??? seeing it is fine...getting involved in it is also fine but listening to it makes us feel uncomfortable...Isn't this hypocrisy???πŸ˜•

yess we are the same people yaar...we all are corrupt in one way or the other..it is just that some have the courage to come forward & accept it..while some who lack that courage will create a ruckus over the truth...& you know according to me not all participants on the show are there to change, be the change, their incentive is money...whatever it is they are accepting the truth knowing the repercussions they have to deal with once the truth is out in front of the world...while people who raise  questions against  a show like SKS, people who raise eye-brows at the truth of the people, they have too understand that they are no saints...people who create ruckus are jus hypocrites  drenched from head to toe with hypocrisy...😊