Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Is there any dal bati churma in the menu suriii??? I thought Rajeev loves thatπŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

He is looking cuteπŸ˜†

i know..but i thought you would not like his jacket, due to the color...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u know me sooo well suriii🀣 woh tho without any doubt i do...🀣
yuppp...pehle he used to wear such colour jackets...I dont like them...especially i didn't like the jackets he used to wear at award ceremonies...aaj kal acha pahenta hai but pehle waale were ajeebbut he is looking cuteπŸ˜† hehe...aaj kal shayad uski better half ne yeh saare colorful jackets chupa diye honge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†the clothes he wears now give him a sophisticated look & aura around him...😳😳😳..hahaha must say manjiri ke aane se iske baal and kapde thik ho gaye...I m thankful to her for thisπŸ˜† haha...me too...kabhi we should take her interview & ask her, her views on his hairstyle &  jackets before their wedding...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Is there any dal bati churma in the menu suriii??? I thought Rajeev loves thatπŸ˜†

even i want dal bati churma...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes Rajeev kii pasand hai na tho menu mein tho rehega hii rehega dal batu churma...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†waise the word churma rhymes with chumma...don't you think so..hahaha...🀣
Bluefalls thumbnail

he was veryyy young thenπŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

even i want dal bati churma...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes Rajeev kii pasand hai na tho menu mein tho rehega hii rehega dal batu churma...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†waise the word churma rhymes with chumma...don't you think so..hahaha...🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

suriii that was naughtyπŸ˜†...btw...next time tum jab bhi dal baati churma khaane jaaogi u will get reminded of this and u will laugh and the same is going to happen to me tooπŸ˜†

🀣
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

he was veryyy young thenπŸ˜†

yupp lekin ab bhi kuch kum handsome thodi na hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

haha...me too...kabhi we should take her interview & ask her, her views on his hairstyle &  jackets before their wedding...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that will be nice thing to do...I wish yeh koi sach mein kare...It will be interesting to read abt her views...I hope her views matches with mineπŸ˜†
Bluefalls thumbnail

Just look the pic and tell me agar iss attire mein iske baal thode chote hote to yeh zyaada acha nahi lagta!!!