Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

haan jii saheliii me here..was waiting for you..πŸ˜†

hehehe...I knew u wud be hereπŸ˜†
Waise there are many articles today...Thanks puriii for all the articles...πŸ˜ƒ
If u r asked to choose one hollywood movie in which you wud love to see rajeev which one u wud choose???
Originally posted by saheli2610

hehehe...I knew u wud be hereπŸ˜† hehe...suri is always available at RKFC...hamesha haazir you see...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waise there are many articles today...yup there are aur saare Rajeev kii fulltoo tareef karring..& me feeling khushhh...😳😳😳

If u r asked to choose one hollywood movie in which you wud love to see rajeev which one u wud choose???

i would choose Speed, in Keanu  Reeves role..πŸ˜ƒ
Many ppl already anticipated the end of 2012...many already claimed that it wud be a destructive year.May be this wud be the busiest year for the astrologers and numerologists coz ppl are unsure abt their future. I am hearing all these speculations for a very long time now. Somewhere, sometimes it arises a fear within me too thinking abt the massive destruction the year 2012 can bring. But today after reading his update in the blog, my perspective changed a little and may be my fear also decreased a little.

He said it right, we can write our own destiny, we can be positive, we can still dream, and we can still strive our best to fulfill those dreams as he will do.He says thanks to us a million times... may be in every mail of his...But today I wud like to say ," Thanks Rajeev once again for Everything...very few ppl inspire their fans..may be we love u...may be we dream abt u...some of us may flirt with u tooπŸ˜†...but above everything we admire u the most"😊
Edited by saheli2610 - 12 years ago

i would choose Speed, in Keanu  Reeves role..πŸ˜ƒ

speed is one of my fav...but mekko na usko james bond bante dekhne ka mann hoingπŸ˜†...Rajeev wud look dashing with that bond waala bg music and appearanceπŸ˜†

Somehow i feel...during this time Rajeev lost a lot of weightπŸ˜•

Many ppl already anticipated the end of 2012...many already claimed that it wud be a destructive year.May be this wud be the busiest year for the astrologers and numerologists coz ppl are unsure abt their future. I am hearing all these speculations for a very long time now. Somewhere, sometimes it arises a fear within me too thinking abt the massive destruction the year 2012 can bring. But today after reading his update in the blog my perspective changed a little and may be my fear also decreased a little.

He said it right, we can write our own destiny, we can be positive, we can still dream, and we can still strive our best to fulfill those dreams as he will do.He says thanks to us a million times... may be in every mail of his...But today I wud like to say ," Thanks Rajeev once again for Everything...very few ppl inspire their fans..may be we love u...may be we dream abt u...some of us may flirt with u tooπŸ˜†...but above everything we admire u the most"😊

he always puts it correctly & right...& inspires us...kudos to Rajeev...😳