Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Rajeev Khandelwal is back with the second season of Sach Ka Samna and he is gearing up to brace controversies.

This time around the reality show is focusing on the flavour of the season-corruption. The contestants will be asked questions on corruption in their professional as well as personal lives. Naturally, it is bound to make people uncomfortable and eventually lead to controversies. The show will most definitely ruffle some feathers.

The contestants for once will have the chance to admit-and in a way unburden themselves-the corrupt practices adopted by them in order to survive in the game called life. "Since this will highlight the loopholes in a particular system, there is every possibility that people will not be too happy," Rajeev said.

In the last season, the show was based on a different format where contestants would come on the show and confess if they have ever been infidel to their partner. However, this year, owing to the controversies created by the moral police, the makers have diverted the focus to corruption that the common man has to resort to in his everyday life.

"The idea behind the show is to judge the daring of a person to confess about his personal or professional life. The show is not meant to promote sleazy or titillate the audience. This year, we are focusing on corruption in our system so that it induces the audience to think," he added. As of now, the show has seen professionals such as lawyers discussing corruption in the judiciary and a doctor revealing the corrupt practices in medicine.

In one of the episodes, a female professional came on the show and confessed to the short-cuts she had taken to be successful in her career.
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

P.S: Credit Goes To Sach Ka Saamna & Life OK FB Page..😊

HMMM very hot picss
puri helooo yr i am litter upset yr yr hum mile k rk ki ranking kyu up nahi karte tum sab comment kyu nhai karte ho india forum mai plz tell me yr ab to rk ka sks bhi a gaya hai
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

hello guyz

Merry X-mas🤗

very niceee

The image

coolll

wowww fab yar 😊

wowww suri he looking osome in this pic 😳😳😳
Originally posted by saheli2610

Anyone home???😆

hi dear i am muqaddas hayat khan  h ru dear?
puri thankoo for the articles..they are awesome..loved reading them..😃
Originally posted by saheli2610

Anyone home???😆

haan jii saheliii me here..was waiting for you..😆