Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -purnima-

All this nonsense on Life OK is actually being pulled along by one show and its one helluva cute anchor 😳😳 '

Rajeev Khandelwal and his Sach Ka Saamna. woahhh...kyaa baat hai..lagtha hai humare hero aur humare hero jii ka show chah gaye..logon ke dil mein ghar karr gaye...😳😳😳

Now we have seen this 21-question torture before, and though it is the same format, there is one crucial difference this time. While the earlier avatar of SKS focused almost entirely on deviant sexual behaviour, this one focuses on corruption and the exhibit every day is one aam aadmi or aam aurat.

aam..common...this is the trump card which the production house has played on..😊

Haan, that same aadmi and aurat who sang bhajans with Anna Hazare, waving the tricolour vigorously. Yes, you, me and hum sab.
I watched a lawyer, a cop and an insurance agent admitting to taking bribes and committing many criminal offences. Chalo, I thought, what can one expect from them. But then came this shocker ' Ms Subhashi Bharali, a senior officer with an MNC in Delhi. From stealing money to spying on her boss, from initiating colleagues into bhrasht ways to hurting friends to get ahead, she had done it all, and was convinced that all this was normal behaviour of ambitious people.

i know...the corruption starts from may be even a beggar & goes all the way up...jab kudh par Desh ke corruption ka asar hotha hai tab aam aadmi chillatha hai corruption, corruption..waise dekha jaaye tho every human being is corrupt, chahe woh rishwath dena ho, ya ek chotta sa jhooth bol na ho, whether it is jealousy, or just bad thoughts, we are corrupt in umpteen ways..corruption has just become a easy way of life for people...😊  

Cutie Khandelwal 😳😳 arrives on the show with some inspiring and moving limerick about corrupt Bharat and Bharatiya log.

hailaaa cutie Khandelwal..i think the article article writer shares our sentiments...hehe...sach mein he is a cutieee...feel like pulling his cheeks...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³& yes i literally love the lines Rajeev says in the start..they are lovely, inspiring & have so much of dept in it..the things he says in the start always makes me wonder & reflect on my life, my surroundings...& everything around me...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

If Cutie really wants to make a difference, here's a suggestion: After a sach ka premi has admitted to dhoka, cheating and fareb, and won lakhs of rupees, Cutieji should ask the participant, "Would you like to give this reward money to the person(s) you cheated?" The answer to that one question would be the real moment of truth ' for you, me and hamara mahan Bharat.

i know...& i agree with this...just with this one question saare dhoodh ka dhoodh aur paani ka paani ho jaayega...😊 & loved that the article writer has referred to our hero mahashay as cutie again...hehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† for once i thot writer got inspired from sumiji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† calling Rajeev cutie 😳😳... writer is stuck on word cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arre puri the writer is stuck to Rajeevians view...we literally find our Mr. Khandelwal very cuteee...😳😳😳

Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Nothing OK about this

Aapko life mein many things ki kami feel hoti hogi, jaise ki nalke mein pani, bulb mein batti, bus mein seat... But I am sure there is one thing you never found missing ' another television channel that churns out the same stories about the same syappas. And yet, of all the things that life could have given us, it had to give us exactly that. Aur irony yeh hai, that it's called Life OK.

Ok, so this channel is not entirely new ' it replaces the old, dying Star One, with one very significant change. There is no Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai.
Life OK has hired hamari pyari Madhuri Dixit to act as the sutradhar of the channel. She appears often, in new-new clothes, to say nice-nice things. Apart from her, there is nothing new about this channel. There is Meri Maa ' a serial about a sad mother, her overflowing pot of mamta and her innocent little girl who is growing up far away from her. Tears, tragedies and overacting all week long.
Then there are two rather vague serials about normal people living normal lives and the token mythological show ' Devon ka Dev Mahadev. Going by the looks of it, this show won't be doing much TRP tandav.

Then there is Saubhagyawati Bhava. Remember that Julia Roberts film, Sleeping With The Enemy? (thats why i was wondering why i was finding it so familiar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Ms Roberts was married to a lunatic who would beat her up all the time for no apparent reason. That film inspired a large number of Bollywood atrocities, including Daraar and Agni Sakshi. And now, Life OK will give us a daily dose of one quaking Missus being tortured by her loony Mister. Yuck!

All this nonsense on Life OK is actually being pulled along by one show and its one helluva cute anchor 😳😳 ' Rajeev Khandelwal and his Sach Ka Saamna.

Now we have seen this 21-question torture before, and though it is the same format, there is one crucial difference this time. While the earlier avatar of SKS focused almost entirely on deviant sexual behaviour, this one focuses on corruption and the exhibit every day is one aam aadmi or aam aurat.

Haan, that same aadmi and aurat who sang bhajans with Anna Hazare, waving the tricolour vigorously. Yes, you, me and hum sab.
I watched a lawyer, a cop and an insurance agent admitting to taking bribes and committing many criminal offences. Chalo, I thought, what can one expect from them. But then came this shocker ' Ms Subhashi Bharali, a senior officer with an MNC in Delhi. From stealing money to spying on her boss, from initiating colleagues into bhrasht ways to hurting friends to get ahead, she had done it all, and was convinced that all this was normal behaviour of ambitious people.

Cutie Khandelwal 😳😳 arrives on the show with some inspiring and moving limerick about corrupt Bharat and Bharatiya log.

If Cutie really wants to make a difference, here's a suggestion: After a sach ka premi has admitted to dhoka, cheating and fareb, and won lakhs of rupees, Cutieji should ask the participant, "Would you like to give this reward money to the person(s) you cheated?" The answer to that one question would be the real moment of truth ' for you, me and hamara mahan Bharat.

πŸ˜† for once i thot writer got inspired from sumiji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† calling Rajeev cutie 😳😳... writer is stuck on word cute πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Very true...SKS and Rajeev are actually pulling the entire channel...I wonder when sks will stop airing what is going to happen to Life OK???πŸ€”
The only one thing I would like to say at this point is TV is a place that can be ruled by Rajeev...its his place, the screen , the audience,the set, everything belongs to him the moment the camera starts rolling.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Bluefalls thumbnail

Aise khade hoke kisko dekhing???πŸ˜†
Bluefalls thumbnail
Would you love to see Rajeev as Santa Claus???πŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

Very true...SKS and Rajeev are actually pulling the entire channel...I wonder when sks will stop airing what is going to happen to Life OK???πŸ€” well once that happens Life OK shayad will get back sequels & season 2 of Geet & PKYEK...as talks are going on...😊 until Rajeev is anchoring SKS & the channel is airing the show, Life OK, SKS aur Rajeev ke bharose hai...πŸ˜ƒ   
The only one thing I would like to say at this point is TV is a place that can be ruled by Rajeev...its his place, the screen , the audience,the set, everything belongs to him the moment the camera starts rolling.
absolutely right..Rajeev simply rules the TV...he is the master, the king in that arena..πŸ˜ƒ

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: saheli2610

Would you love to see Rajeev as Santa Claus???πŸ˜†

yes absolutely..& he will be a Cutieee Santaaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Bluefalls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

yes absolutely..& he will be a Cutieee Santaaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

then santa se tum kya maangoge???πŸ˜†
Bluefalls thumbnail

Although i dont like this hair style but as santa i think this hair wud be suitableπŸ˜†